- Brenda Layman received her undergraduate degree from The Ohio State University and her Marketing Communications Master degree from Franklin University. A thirty-five year resident of the Columbus area, Brenda is familiar with all the amenities of living in central Ohio. She has investment experience in stocks, commodities, and Real Estate.
- She is a freelance writer who has published and edited hundreds of articles, books, and short works of fiction, and she has written website content for several businesses. Her work as an internet marketing assistant led her to join the Coldwell Banker King Thompson team as a licensed Realtor.
- Although she now focuses her career on Real Estate, she continues to publish in magazines and is active in Columbus Creative Cooperative, which publishes fiction anthologies by central Ohio writers.
- Along with her interests in writing, Brenda is an outdoorswoman. She and her husband, Mark, are certified stream quality monitors and volunteer as Scenic Rivers monitors for the Ohio Department of Watercraft. Brenda also volunteers as an editor for Columbus Metro Parks, assisting with the creation of educational materials and parks displays.
- Visit my blog at http://blayman.com/
- Investment Properties
- Member, Columbus Board of Realtors
- Member, Ohio Association of Realtors
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.