Brenda Kay Ramm
About Brenda Kay
- With a father in the military, I never knew what it meant to have "roots". We lived in the states, Asia and Europe and finally the Mississippi coast before I was thirteen. I moved to Nashville for a short time as an adult, but eventually moved back to the coast where I met my husband Andy. We married in 1988 and moved to Jackson County where I began to make my "roots". We opened a commercial tire business in 1991 and am proud to say that two of my three children are involved in the business. In our leisure time, Andy and I enjoy entertaining in our home and sharing music with family and friends.
- Giving back to the community is important to me now that I have "roots in it. I am able to be involved in CELEBRATIONS which is a local group that decorates the city for holidays and special events. I serve on the local rotary and the Housing Task Forceas wellas the Fair Housing Committee with our local board. I had the fund raising opportunity in September to climb Mt. Rainier and Mt. Adams for Big Brothers Big Sister. It was quite a challenge.
- As a second generation tire business,"Servicing the Customer" has become our motto, so when I became a REALTOR it was the perfect extension from one career to another. Every client is important to me and it is a personal challenge to help each one accomplish their real estate goals. Continuing to educate myself is vital in order for me to deliver honest,informed and up-to-date information for my clients.
- Tenant/ Landlord Representation
- Member of MississippiAssociation of Realtors Political Action Committee,Rotary Club
- Mississippi Commercial Assoc. of Realtors,International Council of Shopping Centers, Moss Point Housing Task Force
- Biloxi/Ocean Springs Assoc. of Realtors, American Business Womens Assoc., Jackson County Chamber of Commerce
- National Home Builders Association. Licensed in Alabama/Mississippi
- Luxury Properties
- Military Markets
- New Homes
- Concierge Services
- Farm & Ranch
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Commercial/industrial experience with knowledge of the Gulf Coast area. Licensed in both Mississippi and Alabama.
- ABR Designation, Certified Negotiator
- CCIM Candidate
- 2006 Silver Award Million Dollar Club 2007 Gold Award Million Dollar Club 2008 Silver Award Million Dollar Club 2009 Martha Helm Award 2010 Bronze Award Million Dollar Club 2010 Million Dollar Roundtable Award 2011 Commercial Silver Award 2011 Ruby Award Million Dollar Club Charter Member-Gulf Coast Business Council
Brenda Kay’s ListingsShowing:
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.