- Primary market areas include: Webster Groves, Crestwood, Glendale, Kirkwood, and Des Peres, as well as the near south side—St. Louis City—and the Central West End.
- I Have also listed and sold properties in University City and Clayton.
- My marketing background makes me a strong listing agent. Plus, I have a good track record with first-time buyers.
- Licensed since 1993 with Coldwell Banker Gundaker, the area's largest real estate company.
- Have more than 25 years professional experience in marketing, promotion, and public relations in both St. Louis and New York City.
- For over 12 years in New York, I was the promotion director for one of the country's foremost trade show producers.
- Member of the St. Louis Association of Realtors
- Member of the Missouri Association of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Saint Louis Regional Multiple Listing Service.
- I specialize in single-family houses, condominiums and multi-family properties.
- RRES (Residential Real Estate Specialist)
- GRI (Graduate of the Real Estate Institute) (Only 10% of Missouri Realtors have earned a GRI - a comprehensive, 90 - hour training program.)
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.