Bill’s Video Profile
Bill Young's agent profile video
Learn about Bill's qualifications and areas of expertise
- I specialize in residential real estate, farms, and land. I also focus on new construction, single family home resales, and multiple units or multifamily.
- I am a member of the Troup County Board of Realtors, Georgia Association fo Realtors (GAR), and the National Association of Realtors (NAR). I receive various training opportunities and continuing education classes through these memberships. This available training allows me to strengthen my real estate practices. Also, as a requirement of these memberships, I receive periodic Code of Ethics training.
- I hold membership in the Georgia Multilist Service (GAMLS) allowing me access to a large number of residential listings in my market area.
- I have also earned the Graduate Realtor Institute designation. As a GRI, you can be assured of quality service. GRIs are : *Nationally recognized as top performers in the real estate industry *Professionally trained *Knowledgeable *Dedicated to bring you quality service (as stated on the Realtor.com site)
- I have also earned the Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) designation. I have held this designation since 1992. To receive the CRS designation, Realtors must demonstrate outstanding personal achievements including high volume sales, and continued training in critical areas of finance, marketing and technolgy. Membership is required in National Association of Realtors (NAR), and members must abide by the Code of Ethics.A CRS Realtor is an elite group of the top 4% of Realtors in the nation. I am an Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR). The ABR is the National Association fo Realtors' largest designation, representing 3% of NAR's total membership. With over 40,000 ABR members, REBAC creates a strong voice for buyer representation on a national and local level.
- I have served the Georgia Association of Realtors (GAR) on the advisory board of the GRI school as the "Governor" from our GAR Region 6. These statewide Realtor contacts with fellow Realtors has proven to be invaluable to me and my clients.
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Farm & Ranch
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- I have many accomplishments in real estate. However, I value the time spent with each family to meet their needs in relocating, whether individually or a corporate transfer.