Broker Sales Associate
- Personalized service to handle your needs.
- Years of experience which helps you "Get the best deal".
- Your needs always comes firsrt.
- Will guide you through the entire transaction.
- Listens to your needs with patience.
- Never acts as if your position isn't important.
- "Ben has always been there to help".
- "Ben works well with his piers".
- "Ben is a great negotiator".
- "We needed quick service and Ben provided it for us".
- Helping clients with relocation, moving up and moving down.
- Relocating "empty nesters".
- Advsing seniors with "reverse mortgages".
- Brokering investment properties.
- Reselling residential properties.
- Handling land sales, large acreage or building lots.
- Probate court appraising.
- Strives to find clients needs and desires. Spends time in the primary review of getting important information.
- Listens to clients with sincere interest. Nothing is too small nor insignificant in fact finding.
- Qualifies and directs inquiries with expertise. With many years of experience to help solve even the smallest area of needs.
- Knows the market activity and areas of desire for you and your family.
- Works with you in finding the best financing available.
- Familiar with the entire 90 minute Dayton Area Market including: Dayton, Kettering, Bellbrook, Centerville, Miamisburg, West Carrollton, Beavercreek, Englewood, Vandalia, Waynesville, Xenia and Jamestown.
- Dayton Area Board of Realtors Million Dollar Club
- Ohio Association of Realtors, Million Dollar Club
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.