- Seventeen years as a full-time Realtor dedicated to serving your needs.
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Previews Property Specialist designation for selling luxury properties
- Luxury Properties
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Home Sales and Marketing
- Accredited Buyer Representative
- High-Rise Specialist, Luxury Condominiums, Lofts, Townhousea and Single-Family Homes
- Dedicated and conscientious working with first time home buyers or seasoned buyers and sellers.
- Neighbhoods covered: Back Bay, Bay Village, Beacon Hill, Boston, Charlestown, Fenway, Leather District, Midtown, Waterfront, South End, West End and North End
- Member of the Greater Boston Real Estate Board
- Member of the Massachusetts Board of Realtors
- Member of the National Assocition of Realtors
- Certified member of Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council
- Member of MLS and LINK (Boston's listing service)
- Participant in HomeStart, serving the community in finding and funding homes for the homeless
- Volunteer at the Pine Street Inn
- Participant in Coldwell Banker Cares of New England, providing help and assistance with a focus on shelters particularly to children and families in our community
- International Sterling Society designation reserved for Top Producers
- Internationial Diamong Society designation reserved for Top Producers.
- Internationial President's Circle designation reserved for Top Producers.
- International President's Elite designation reserved for Top Producers.
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.