Barbara "Barb" Brostrom
- Barb has been a full time realtor since 2006. Prior to this she worked in the financial services industry for 18 years. Barb and her husband Dave moved to Cincinnati from Portland, Oregon in 1986 and have lived in Anderson Twp. for over 20 years.
- Business Philosophy: Barb Brostrom is dedicated to providing her clients the best possible real estate experience. "There are many components to the process of buying and selling a home. Communcation with my clients, effective problem solving and providing excellent customer service are extremely important to me. This is accomplished through the collaborative efforts of the many members of our Coldwell Banker team who are dedicated to the success of your housing transaction."
- Licensed in OH and N.KY. Barb specializes in all Cincinnati and N. KY neighborhoods with focus on Cincinnati's east side: Anderson Twp., Mt. Washington, Pierce Twp., Amelia, Hyde Park, Milford, Loveland.
- Acredited Buyer Representative
- Xavier University: BS in Business Administration
- Hondros College: Real Estate Principles & Practices; Real Estate Law; Real Estate Finance; Real Estate Appraisal
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.