- I have lived in the St. Ignace and the "Straits Area" since childhood and have been involved in the real estate industry since 1974, if you're looking for experience I'm the right realtor for you!
- My husband George and I owned Statewide Real Estate for several years and in 2000, after much deliberation we merged with Coldwell Banker Schmidt Realtors to better serve our customers by offering a wide range of services, marketing support and national exposure.
- Active member of the St. Ignace Chamber of Commerce Tourist Association Events Committee
- Downtown Development Association Downtown Business Association
- Member of the Sault Tribe of Chippewa Indians
- Volunteer at the annual Kiwanis Mackinac Island Road Race yearly
- If you're looking to relocate, purchase a new home, retire, that perfect vacation location or "Buy Yourself a Job" and want to live in a beautiful waterfront community in the Upper Peninsula, or just need expert advice regarding a move, Call Me!
- New homes
- Lots & Acreage
- Colwell Banker Chairman's Circle
- Coldwell Banker Mulit-Million Dollar
- Coldwell Banker President's Circle
- Coldwell Banker Sterling Society
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Vacation/2nd homes
- Business Opportunities
- First Time Homebuyers
- Institute 1- Principles of Real Estate
- Institute 11-Appraisal Value
- 38 years in real estate representing both sellers and buyers
- Member of the Michigan Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Eastern Upper Peninsula Board of Realtors
- State Wide Real Estate Million Dollar Producer-1995-98
- State Wide Real Estate Mulit-Million Dollar Producer-1999
- Coldwell Banker Meritorious Achievement Award in Sales Volume-2000-2011
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.