- This experienced Realtor had early success in the corporate community and had several family relocations during a ten year period providing empathy for todays transferees. A move to the private sector and owning and operating his own local, multi-state sales & service company ended in 1998 when he sold the company. A career in real estate unfolded and is a family tradition as Bobs father was a real estate broker in Oregon.
- He and his family have been active in church and community for the past 30 years.
- BS/Business Admin. Southern Oregon University
- US Military Veteran
- Chairmans Golden Circle
- Associate Broker
- 30 year board member highlands north HOA
- Buyer Representation, New Construction/Builder, Residential, Seller Representation
- New Construction
- Lot Land/Acreage
- National Association of Realtors
- Texas Association of Realtors
- Collin Assn. of Realtors
- Customer Testamonials
- First time buyers , those who haven't owned a home before.
- Familiiar with all aspects of current lending benefits.
- Lender incentives currently available.
- Associate Broker Status
- Years of industry and client experience at your service.
- Chairmans "Circle of Honor"
- International Sterling Society
- Texas Board Certified Business Broker.
- Top Producer Annual Award.
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.