- Audley began his real estate career with M.M. Parrish in 1976 after a 30 year U.S. Army career as a Special Forces Officer, Ranger and helicopter pilot. He specializes in acreage, site selection for motels, fast food restaurants and industrial facilities, as well as all types of commercial activities. He provides exceptional service with thorough market knowledge.
- Consistent Multi-Million Dollar producer
- Member of the International Council of Shopping Centers
- CCIM - Certified Commercial Investment Member of the Realtors National Marketing institute. This designation is widely recognized as one of the most prestigious commercial real estate designations in the world.
- SIOR – Society of Industrial and Office Realtors of the National Association of Realtors. Another of the prestigious commercial real estate designations
- GRI - Graduate Realtors Institute- Special designation received after extensive course study above and beyond the basic real estate license
- Served in every office of the Florida State CCIM chapter to include State President in 1987.
- Life Membership in CCIM in 1999
- Bronze Circle of Distinction Coldwell Banker Commercial 2004 and 2006
- Silver Circle of Distinction Coldwell Banker Commercial 2005 and 2007
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.