- Anne Hammond
294 E. Brown Street Birmingham, United States
- Three years experience working with buyers and sellers of residential real estate in southeast Oakland County
- Detroit-area native who is happy to be in the area after spending ten years living in Virginia, California, and Louisiana
- Current resident of Beverly Hills, who has lived in Birmingham, Bloomfield Township, and Royal Oak
- I thoroughly enjoy my job helping both buyers and sellers of residential real estate and am committed to providing exceptional service to every client of mine.
- My goal for each of my listings is the highest sales price secured in the least amount of time
- As a full-time agent I am extremely dedicated enthusiastic, and energetic.
- Twenty years experience working in local marketing and advertising.
- B.S. Marketing, University of Virginia
- Graduate of Bloomfield Hills Lahser High School
- First time buyers
- Buyer representation