- As the preeminent residential real estate brokerage in central Ohio, and part of the largest family of exceptional real estate firms in the nation, Coldwell Banker King Thompson has the strength, skills and strategies to help you buy or sell your home quickly and efficiently.
- As a licensed Real Estate Proffessional and Coldwell Banker King Thompson Sales Associate, I have over 10 years of sales and marketing experience. I have worked with small to medium size builders so I am knowledgable in the building process. I realize what it takes to help you find the perfect customized home for you. I take great pride in making the home buying and selling process an enjoyable and stress free time for my clients. I honestly believe that the success of our business lies with the happiness of our clients. Building lasting relationships is part of what I do every day and I know that my family, freinds, and clients will come back every time.
- I always treat others how I want to be treated. With respect, honesty and the best communication as possible all with a smile. At the end of the day I will know that I gave my clients all that I could and this is why I have built so many long lasting relationships.
- Knowing that I can make a difference in someone's life is what makes me smile everyday!
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers
- Hondros College Real Estate Licensing Coursework Coldwell Banker King Thompson Fast Start Coursework Dale Carnegie Sales Advantage Training Value Added Leadership Training
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.