- My first taste of real estate sales happened when family obligations took me to New Hampshire for three years. It was then that I knew I wanted to mix my love of real estate with my love of Montana.
- My 25 years of sales and sales management experience with Xerox Corporation gave me the opportunity to live and work in most of the western states.
- During that time I have hiked, backpacked, fished and skied in this Big Sky country. And now, this Pennsylvania native has finally made Montana home.
- Retirement and Single Family Homes
- Vacation Homes and Property
- Golf Course Homes and Lots
- Condo and Townhome Living
- Recreational Land
- Investment Property
- Farms and Ranches
- Past Member of the New Hampshire Association of Realtors
- Licensed Montana Real Estate Sales Associate
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Montana Association of Realtors
- Member of the Red Lodge and Billings Multi-list Services
- Providing fast and efficient follow-up to clients throughout the real estate process
- Matching of customer's needs with the perfect real estate property
- All areas of the real estate transaction: Marketing Analysis; Buyer's Agent Representation; Seller's Representative; First-Time Buyer's Consultant
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.