Andrew "Andy" Schiffman
- I have lived in Columbus my entire life with the exception of college. After receiving both my undergraduate degree and MBA from Tulane University in New Orleans, I returned to Columbus. I spent the majority of the next twenty-five years as an owner of an upscale multi-store retail furniture business. Over the years, I supervised every major facet of our business, but my first love was sales and marketing.
- In recent years, I further developed this passion by securing my real estate license. I have assisted many clients in buying and selling homes and condominiums in various parts of Columbus, including Bexley, Greater Downtown, Upper Arlington and Dublin.
- I believe that the retail furniture and residential real estate industries are very similar. People make expensive, infrequent decisions which require the assistance of a knowlegeable specialist who must provide world class customer service. I know that I possess these attributes. I am a tireless, well organized professional with great attention to detail. It would be my greatest pleasure to work with you.
- Currently, I am the Vice-President of MAREA, The Midtown Association of Real Estate Agents. I am a member of the BEB, the Bexley, Eastmoor, Berwick Realty Association.
- I am a board member of CATCO, The Contemporary American Theatre Company Past board member of Winding Hollow Country Club Past board member of Jewish Family Services
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.