Andrew "Andy" Mirabole
- COMMITMENT: I promise my very best effort to provide professional real estate service to make the purchase or sale of your property a pleasant and winning experience. My real estate experience, educational background and other work experience gives me the skill and knowledge to meet all your real estate needs.
- Personalized "one on one" service for Buyers and Sellers to insure repeat business from satisfied customer referrals.
- Past President and Life Member Real Estate Million Dollar Association Ltd. Greater Baltimore Board of Realtors, past member GBBR Board of Directors Member of Maryland and National Association of Realtors Graduate Realtors Institute (GRI) Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Licensed real estate agent since 1983 - Full Time Sales since 1987 Average annual sales volume 5 to 6 + Million. Member of Coldwell Banker Diamond Society Finalist, Board of Realtors Distinguished Sales Associate of the Year, 1991, 1995 & 1999. OPF "Rookie of the Year" 1987 & Home Team Spirit Award, 1988.
- Bachelor of Science & Masters of Public Administration. Service on numerous boards and committes of public and community health and welfare oraganizatons. Certified Association Executive
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.