International President's Premier
- As a listing agent, my extensive marketing plan gives a homeowner the opportunity to get the maximum value for his/her property.
- As a selling agent, I help negotiate the best possible deal and search for the perfect property that is suitable for his/her needs.
- Pursue education updates and modern technology operations to provide better and improved service.
- Keep current on ever changing laws, disclosures, and taxes affecting real estate.
- Years of experience, specialized training, and vast knowledge of real estate are my goal of exemplary professionalism.
- Quality customer service, equitable communication skills, excellent negotiation skills, attention to details, and high degree of honesty and integrity.
- Specialized in the latest marketing programs and technology that generate demand for your property and broad online exposure.
- Backed up by a complete REO department and property management in the office. Outstanding relationship and contacts with reputable and licensed contractors, architects, builders, haulers, electricians, plumbers, painters, roofers and handyman.
- Available 7 days a week and always on top of the market and it's conditions.
- Strong network of referrals and repeat clients.
- B.A. in Economics, University of Southern California
- M.A. in Marketing, University of Southern California
- Realtor License
- Broker License
- CCIM Accreditation, Top Producer Training
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Mass experience working with attorneys, primarily specializing in court order sales associated with divorce cases, judgement liens, REO foreclosure sales, bankruptcy trustee sales, and conservatorship.
- Varied real estate experience with new construction, development, warehouse, shopping center, office building, retail, probate, trust sales, short sales of single family homes, apartments, land, condos, townhouses, lease and 1031 exchange.
- Serving the entire San Gabriel Valley: Glendale, Pasadena, South Pasadena, San Marino, Alhambra, Monterey Park, San Gabriel, Rosemead, Temple City, Arcadia, El Monte, Irwindale, Monrovia, Bradbury, Sierra Madre, Duarte, Altadena, La Puente, Covina, Azusa, La Verne, San Dimas, Montclair, Claremont, Upland, Rancho Cucamonga, Hacienda Heights, Rowland Heights, West Covina, Diamond Bar, Walnut, Chino Hills, and surrounding areas.
- Member, Arcadia Chamber of Commerce
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, California Association of Realtors
- Member, Arcadia Association of Realtors
- Member, CAREPA (Chinese American Real Estate Professionals Association)
- Member, AIR (American Industrial Real Estate Association)
- Member, Loopnet #1 Commercial Real Estate Online
- 2003,2006: International President's Circle Top 3% Nationwide
- 2004,2005: International President's Elite Top 1% Nationwide
- 2009,2010,2011: International President's Elite Top 1% Nationwide
- 2007,2008,2012: International President's Circle Top 3% Nationwide
- 2013: International President's Premier
- Joined firm in October of 2002 and became the top gross closed commission real estate broker amongst the brokers in the first year
- Numerous named broker of the month by Coldwell Banker Arcadia Office for selling the most properties for the respective month
- Consistently named the top ten producers for twelve consecutive years of all three offices at Coldwell Banker
- Numerous recognition honors for top sales associate with a successful sales record.
- 2005,2006,2007,2008,2009,2010,2013: Commercial Elite Circle of Distinction Gold,Silver,Bronze Level 2009: Number One Agent in all three offices, International President's Elite Top 1% Nationwide and Commercial Elite Circle of Distinction Silver Level