- To me, being a Realtor is more then just the buying and selling of homes. Houses are not actually our product…knowledge is. This knowledge comes in many forms such as knowing the local market, current trends, contracts, loan process and successful marketing. It is my goal as your real estate agent to guide you through the buying or selling process by using the knowledge I possess to make the transaction as understandable, stress-free and enjoyable as possible.
- Communication is also a very important aspect of a successful Realtor. I will keep you up-to-date on the market and your situation within it by communicating with you throughout the home selling or buying process so you can make the right decisions for your situation.
- I am a full time agent and I pride myself on being a hardworking achiever. I am recognized for my attention to detail, reliability, problem solving, organizational skills, honesty and integrity. I always go that extra mile to ensure my clients receive the best service and personalized attention they deserve.
- Bachelor's Degree from The Ohio State University in Finance and Management & Information Systems, Magna Cum Laude
- I am originally from Newark, Ohio but moved to the Columbus area to attend college at THE Ohio State University. After graduating, I spent time working at my family’s business (Arlington Care Center) in Newark until I discovered Real Estate was what I really wanted to be doing. I currently live in Blacklick and enjoy spending time with my husband, friends and new niece! I also LOVE to go to OSU football games and am a season ticket holder with the Columbus Crew!
- Certified New Home Sales Professional - CSP
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.