- No one knows the Southern Utah area better than Evelyn Ashworth and Alonzo Ashworth " The Ashworth Team " at Coldwell Banker Majestic Mountain Realty. We know the Southern Utah Mountains like no other. This is the home of the Dixie National Forest. Several privately owned subdivisions lie within the Dixie National Forest. You can own your own piece of Real Estate here in our “Neck Of The Woods” where you’ll find wild life roaming the area.
- Camping, Fishing, Hunting, Boating, Biking, Hiking, Golfing, Snowmobiling, Skiing are all seasonal sports that are enjoyed here in the Southern Utah Mountains. The Southern Utah Mountains are known for their miles of ATV Trails and Snowmobile Trails that are maintained throughout the area. Some of our local fishing can be enjoyed at: Navajo Lake, Panguitch Lake, Duck Creek Pond, Swains Creek, Meadow Lake, Lowder Creek, Yankee Reservoir, Kolob Reservoir, Sevier River, Sand Hollow, Quail Creek, Virgin River, and Lake Powell.
- You can own a cabin, a lot or larger acreage; some even neighbor the Dixie National Forest. Log Cabins, Luxury Cabins, Custom Cabins, or just a Small Cozy Cabin can be yours. We are just a short distance from Bryce Canyon National Park, Zion National Park, Capitol Reef National Park, Lake Powell, The Grand Canyon, The Grand Staircase National Park, Red Canyons National Park and Cedar Breaks National Monument.
- We service Iron County, Kane County, Garfield County, Washington County and Beaver County specializing in recreational properties. We work along Interstate 15, Hwy 12, Scenic Byway 89, Scenic Byway 14, Scenic Byway 9 and Scenic Byway 20. We can find you a perfect weekend get-away whether you want a cabin, a lot or larger acreage. We work in Cedar City Utah and also the small Village of Duck Creek Village Utah, Panguitch Lake Utah and Brian Head Ski Resort Utah.
- We are exclusively marketing Greenview Subdivision, a small subdivision bordering Cedar Ridge Golf Course in Cedar City Utah; also Ponderosa Ranch, a small subdivision 6 miles east of Duck Creek Village Utah. We can help you find Southern Utah Real Estate in all these areas. We are members of the Iron County Board of REALTORS ®, the Utah Association of REALTORS ® (UAR), and the National Association of REALTORS ®, (NAR).
- Our Motto is “Life’s a Mountain Not a Beach.” We love to share our Southern Utah Mountains with everyone. “The Forest is Our Office!!” If you’re looking for a Cabin, Castle, Trailer or Tent we can help you. Come and enjoy the forest and Southern Utah with us. Call Evelyn Ashworth 435-691-9753 and Alonzo Ashworth 435-590-3847 at Coldwell Banker Majestic Mountain Realty for all your Southern Utah Real Estate needs.
- To many people, Southern Utah is considered home, to others, it is a second home. Any way you look at it, Southern Utah has a place for you.
- When scheduling your next visit to Southern Utah, contact us at email@example.com
- We sell residential homes, lots and acreage in Iron County.
- We have a knowledge of Cedar City’s golf Course properties.
- We sell recreational cabins, lots and acreage in Iron County, Kane County, Garfield County and Washington County
- Most of this recreational land is tucked away within the DIXIE NATIONAL FOREST.
- We know the back roads and hidden by-ways of Southern Utah.
- We have developed special tools unique to selling real estate.
- We are members of the Iron County and Duck Creek Board of Realtors
- We participate in the Iron County and Duck Creek Multiple Listing Services.
- We cooperate with all realtors thus providing additional exposure.
- We want to be YOUR REALTOR and service ALL YOUR REAL ESTATE NEEDS!”
- Licensed Realtor
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Evelyn Ashworth and Alonzo Ashworth, "The Ashworth Team" of Coldwell Banker Majestic Mountain Realty, are lifetime residence of Cedar City Utah, specializing in Duck Creek Real Estate, Brian Head Utah Real Estate, Panguitch Lake Real Estate, Cedar City Utah Real Estate and Kanab Utah Real Estate. We know the area, are members of the Multiple Listing Service, and can help with any Southern Utah Real Estate or Utah Real Estate needs. For the past several years we have been honored to receive the Coldwell Banker's #1 Realtor in Utah Award, Coldwell Banker's Realtor of The Year Award, International President's Elite Award, International President's Premier Award and International President's Circle Award. Standing in the top 2% Coldwell Banker Agents in the nation.
- Lucille Ence, Evelyns mother, started the business when she lived at Duck Creek Ut and owned Loose Wheels Service. I continue in her footsteps. I love the Southern Utah area including Duck Creek Ut, Brian Head Ut, Panguitch Lake Ut, and Cedar City Ut, and have several Duck Creek Cabins, Brian Head Cabins and Panguitch Lake Cabins on the market. The Brian Head Ski Resort area and Panguitch Lake area add to my triangle adding fun to Southern Utah Recreation. If you are interested in Southern Utah Real Estate please call Evelyn Ashworth 435-691-9753 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- I am a lifetime resident of Cedar City Utah.
- I recieved my Utah Real Estate License in 2004
- I specialize in Mountain Recreation and Cedar City Golf Course Property,
- I have extensive knowledge selling cabins, lots and acreage within the Southern Utah Mountains.
- I know the back roads and hidden by-ways of Southern Utah, and have developed special tools unique to selling real estate.
- I have listings bordering Zion National Park, Brian Head Ski Resort, and the Dixie National Forest.
- I also have listings located within minutes of Bryce Canyon, Cedar Breaks National Monument, and several other national parks in Southern Utah.
- Many of my listings are accessible by car and truck during the summer months, and snowmobile during the winter.
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.