Real Estate Salesperson
- • Working in Commercial Real Estate in the Finger Lakes Region for more than 20 years, 1031 Tax Deferred Exchange estimates.
- • Managed and maintain multiple apartment complex’, initiating capital improvement projects to retain and grow number of tenants
- • As a Town Board member, Conservation Board member develop concepts for new projects to help improve and develop the community.Understanding relationships between goverment and puplic.
- • Previews International and the Luxery Market training
- Received a Bachelors in Visual and Performing Arts from Syracuse University
- Member of the Greater Rochester Assocation of Realtors.
- New York State Association of REALTORS,Inc. membership.
- Training in : Coldwell Banker Previews International and the Luxury Market.
- Commercial Real Estate, 1031 Tax-Deferred Exchange estimates
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Multi faceted professional skills ranging in the Housing Industry from property manager, architectural designer to rehabilitation practices.
- Marketing in Ontario, Yates , Wayne and Seneca Counties
- Commercial experience as multifamily third generation landlord, for over 20 years.1031 Tax deferred Exchange estimates.
- Previews International and the Luxury Market training.
- AHM Property manager of HUD subsidized housing for Senior Citizens.
- Canandaigua Area Toastmaster Club - Recipient of Competent Communicator and Competent Leadership Awards.
- Top performer in leasing of apartment buildings.
- Received Weatherization Grant from NYS Housing Division, as well as a variety of grants for profit and not for profit organizations.