Real Estate Salesperson
- A seasoned real estate professional, Allyson brings unparalleled market knowledge to her clients and is committed to building personal, enduring relationships
- Allyson also has experience building and designing custom homes.
- Serving as a Town Board and Conservation Board Member, Allyson is well respected in her community
- Allyson has a background in the Arcitiectural field as a designer of custom homes , additions and small commercial properties.
- Please visit my web site @ www.propertyinfingerlakes.com.
- NYS Department of State, Commercial Real Estate, brings 20 years of experience to the table.
- • Working in Commercial Real Estate in the Finger Lakes Region for more than 20 years, 1031 Tax Deferred Exchange estimates.
- • Managed and maintain multiple apartment complex’, initiating capital improvement projects to retain and grow number of tenants
- • As a Town Board member, Conservation Board member develop concepts for new projects to help improve and develop the community.Understanding relationships between goverment and puplic.
- • Previews International and the Luxery Market training
- Received a Bachelors in Visual and Performing Arts from Syracuse University
- Member of the Greater Rochester Assocation of Realtors.
- New York State Association of REALTORS,Inc. membership.
- Training in : Coldwell Banker Previews International and the Luxury Market.
- Commercial Real Estate, 1031 Tax-Deferred Exchange estimates
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Multi faceted professional skills ranging in the Housing Industry from property manager, architectural designer to rehabilitation practices.
- Marketing in Ontario, Yates , Wayne and Seneca Counties
- Commercial experience as multifamily third generation landlord, for over 20 years.1031 Tax deferred Exchange estimates.
- Previews International and the Luxury Market training.
- AHM Property manager of HUD subsidized housing for Senior Citizens.
- Canandaigua Area Toastmaster Club - Recipient of Competent Communicator and Competent Leadership Awards.
- Top performer in leasing of apartment buildings.
- Received Weatherization Grant from NYS Housing Division, as well as a variety of grants for profit and not for profit organizations.
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.