- ADELAIDE HERRINGTON
2800 Reynolds Walk Trail Greensboro, United States
- Always available to my clients.
- Responding to clients needs.
- Providing clients with information so they can in turn can make an informed decision.
- Striving to enhance my services and performance.
- Using the internet as an online tool to provide additional information to my buyers and sellers.
- Member of The Lake Country Board of Realtors
- Member of Georgia Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers
- Reynolds Plantation
- Harbor Club
- Lake Oconee Area
- I purchased a secondary home at Lake Oconee in 1995 and loved the area so much that my husband and I moved here full time in 2005.
- I started visiting this area in 1989 and I have watched it grow over the years giving me a strong knowledge of the area.
- My customers are very important and I strive to provide them with the best customer service. I am always on call for them!