I’m committed to easing the real estate process and making you a proud Texas home owner too.
About Mrs. Irene Rojas
- Being a Veteran married to a soldier and parent of two children, I have mastered the art of adaptation and relocation. And thanks to our military endeavors and 8 military installation moves, it’s great to finally call Texas home again.
- As you can imagine, I’ve experienced first hand the demands and overwhelming feelings associated with both home buying and selling.
- As a Texas Licensed Realtor, I can help you with all aspects of the real estate transactions involved with buying or selling your home and relieve the moving frustrations.
- I’m committed to easing the real estate process and making you a proud Texas home owner too.
- Fort Hood Area Association of Realtors
- Texas Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors.
- I will put my experience and knowledge to work for you during your real estate endeavors.
- I will provide you with the guidance and tools necessary to make informative real estate decisions and be with you every step of the way.
- My expertise will guide you confidentially as you buy or sell your residential home, investment property, raw land, & farm and ranch.
- As A One Stop Source For Information, I will get you through the process of: Pre-Qualification, Property Search, Making An Offer, Home Inspections, Home Warranties, Repair Expenses, Negotiations, Appraisal, Relocation Services, Comparable Market Analysis, & Price Strategy Based On Market Trends.
- So when you’re ready to see results, experience dedication and exceptional service contact me direct @ 254-404-5380 and experience firsthand how my expertise works for you!