I'm here to help! If you are in the market to buy or sell, I can help! I'll listen to your wants and needs and then together we can work out a plan!
Contact Marilyn Holcomb
Office: Coldwell Banker Hubbell Briarwood Address: 1020 S. Creyts Rd., Lansing, MI 48917 Office Phone: (517) 321-1000 Mobile Phone: (517) 202-5909 Business: (517) 321-1000 Fax: (517) 321-5999 Email: email@example.com
About Marilyn Holcomb
- I have personally made 23 national and international moves, so I know what you are going through!
- I'll listen closely to what you have to say and will advise when asked.
- I'll make myself available at times that are convenient to you!
- I'll respond promptly to your emails and phone calls and stay in touch with all parties involved in the transaction!
- I'll recommend professionals such as home inspectors, surveyors, contractors of all kinds, and lenders as needed!
- I am committed to making the whole process as simple and painless as possible!
- I'll help you become acquainted with your new neighborhood!
- I'll strive to exceed your expectations!
- I am mother of 4 grown children and Gramma to 8!
- "Marilyn was the epitome of professionalism. She was very quick...in answering questions...very helpful in providing suggestions...very diligent and well prepared in all matters." Cindy K., Dimondale
- "Very warm and personable. Had a good feel for our needs and desires. Good follow through!" Joy V., East Lansing
- "Marilyn was very attentive by calling and letting us know what was happening. Very cheerful person!" George B., East Lansing
- "Jon and I were very impressed with Marilyn...she definitely went above and beyond our expectations!" Jon & S. B, Charlotte
- "Very proactive and dedicated to completing the home-buying process....After sale help was great!" Jim & G. G, Lansing
- "Marilyn made invaluable suggestions on how to 'prep' the house for sale....Held our hands throughout all the myriad of paperwork up to and including the closing!" Glen & N. H, EL
- "We are very pleased with her service. She was very prompt to respond to our calls...calming when we got stressed..provided excellent advice. Professionalism is the word we think of when we think of Marilyn." T & T. F, Sterling Heights
- "Wonderful service! Can we clone Marilyn?" Liz R., Haslett
- First time Home buyers
- Move-up buyers
- Income properties
- Vacant land
- Distressed sales, Short sales
- Long distance relocations, including international moves
- First time home buyers
- Families with young children
- Down sizing for empty nesters
- Move up buyers
- First Time Buyers
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative