Contact Sandra Schmidt
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 18 Mill Plain Rd, Danbury, CT 06811 Office Phone: (203) 790-9500 Mobile Phone: (203) 994-9976 Business: (203) 790-9500 Fax: (203) 792-4125 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Sandra Schmidt
- Business Philosophy: My philosophy in life is to be honest, trustworthy and loyal. I'm very enthusiastic and passionate about providing my customers with the best professional real estate service. I can accomplish this because I believe that doing what one loves is the only way to achieve success.
- My dedication and knowledge of Real Estate can provide the specialized information you will need to make an educated decision. I am confident that my negotiation skills will make possible that you get the best price for any property that you plan to buy or sell. As a licensed Realtor® I can provide a seller with a well-prepared Market Analysis, statistical charts and complete informational exposure using the latest internet marketing tools and techniques. My professionalism and integrity will guide you through this special time of your life. Whether you are looking for your dream home or a rental property, hoping to relocate, thinking of selling your current home, or just need help finding the right investment property...I can help you!
- My expertise is the result of hard work and experience. I strive to create the best Real Estate experience for you! I know that satisfied clients are likely to spread the word among their friends and generate referrals that are the heart of my business. If you are ready to sell your home please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to help you step by step. I would start by staging your home for sale and continue guiding you until we find the right buyer. For more information about the Greater Danbury area, contact me, a professional and honest Realtor you can trust!
- Professional Association: * National Association of Realtors (NAR) * CT Association of Realtors (CAR) * Northern Fairfield County Association of Realtors (NFCAR) * Consolidated Multiple Listing Service (CMLS)
- Professional Specialties: * Previews Luxury Home Property Certified Specialist * First-Time Buyers & Sellers * Residential Listings * Relocation and Referral Network * New Construction * Investment Properties * Renters
- About Me: From family to business, honesty and integrity are always my priorities. I married my best friend twenty-two years ago and we have two wonderful teenage boys. My husband and I moved from Argentina to Danbury in 1990, and then to Bethel a few years later. I studied System Analysis at the University of San Francisco in Argentina. I am fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese. I enjoy having an active life and I exercise every day. I run and I participate in step, spinning, kickboxing, zumba, yoga, total body conditioning, and hip hop classes at my local gym. I also love music and skiing. For as long as I can remember, helping others has been my passion. I have also always had an interest in the latest technology which enables me to direct and help my clients to successful sales. I truly enjoy meeting new people every day and helping them with their Real Estate needs.
- Communities I Serve: Bethel, Brookfield, Danbury, New Milford, Newtown, Redding, Ridgefield & Southbury.
- Volunteer Work: I am very proud of my involvement helping the Greater Danbury community. I have enjoyed many years of volunteer work as a translator for the Danbury Children's First, the Commission On Child Care Rights & Abuse, Rogers Park Middle School, and the Hispanic Center of Greater Danbury. I am a strong believer that giving back to your community and gaining an understanding about each other is the pillar to building a stronger and happier society.
- "In life you will realize there is a purpose for everyone you meet"
- Previews Luxury Properties Specialist Certified
- Relocation Certified