Choose an Agent that will work fulltime for you. I am very passionate about the quality of my services provided and I Love what I do.Call 989-621-2316
Contact Ms Denise Love
Office: Coldwell Banker Mt. Pleasant Realty & Assoc. Address: 304 East Broadway, Mount Pleasant, MI 48858 Office Phone: (989) 773-5972 Mobile Phone: (989) 621-2316 Business: (989) 773-5972 Fax: (989) 773-2197 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Ms Denise Love
- Active resident of the community for over 33 years.
- I will will assist in making your realestate transaction a positive and rewarding experience. My combination of skill, experience, comprehensive marketing capability, and technological advantages ensure that I can sell your home. I believe that open communication and trust are cornerstones of all successful real estate transactions.
- By anticipating and reseaching market conditions I provide my clients with guidance, education and resources to protect their most valuable assets. I will be a resource not just during the home marketing or buying process, but I will serve as a continued source of information and expert advice ... a life long real estate connection for each of my clients.
- Buyer Services. As an agent for the buyer I will make myself available 24/7. The market today requires moving fast and keeping informed of potential properties that meet your needs. I will notify you by email within seconds of new listings or price changes on properties that meet your criteria.
- Seller Services. As a agent for the seller I will review a market study and share results with you not only at the time of a listing, but I will also provide updates on what is happening with competitiive properties.
- Assist with Relocation Needs
- Coldwell Banker Diamond Society. 2007
- Coldwell Banker Sterling Silver Society, 2008
- Coldwell Banker Diamond Society, 2009
- State of Michigan Top Ten Sales Associate, Coldwell Banker 2006
- State of Michigan Top Ten Sales Associate, Coldwell Banker 2009
- Coldwell Banker Diamond Society, 2010
- Coldwell Banker Diamond Society, 2011
- International Presidents Circle, 2012
- Member of National Assoctiation of Realtors, Michigan Association of Realtors, Central Michigan Assoctiation of Realtors,Board Member of Central Michigan Association of Realtors
- Bachelor of Arts , Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, Michigan
- Graduate of the Financial Institute of Education Tampa, Florida
- Limited License Appraiser, State of Michigan, License Expired
- ABR, Accredited Buyer Representative, e-Pro, SRF
- Specializing in Representing Buyers-Work with an Agent who represents and works for you.
- Vacation Properties- member of many MLS systems, with access to a variety of water front and recreational.
- Relocation-When we select our home, we choose a lifestyle, allow me to help with relocation. I have a vast knowledge of school systems, youth sports and child care options in the Mount Pleasant area.
- Seller's Agent-prepare floor plans, visual tours and provides tools to asssit Seller in preparing to market their home.
- Real Estate Consultant- I will provide all clients and customers with information pertaining to property ownership, lending practices and updates on market conditions.
- Central Michigan University relocation specialist.
- Continuous Resource for Home Owners
- Central Michigan University, specialize in assisting new faculty and staff in their relocation needs.
- Working with First Time Home Buyers
- Selling Services
- Concierge Services
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers
- Luxury Properties
- Buyer Representative