My pirpose is to educate my clients to the real estate market and work to best represent their interests and attain their goals.
Contact SARA Rosenfeld
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 1730 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02138 Office Phone: (617) 864-4430 Mobile Phone: (617) 939-7277 Business: (617) 864-4430 Fax: (617) 245-8555 Email: Sara.Rosenfeld@NEMoves.com
About SARA Rosenfeld
- Award winning Real Estate Professional since 1982; Market experience in Metro Boston including Cambridge, Somerville, Medford, Arlington, Watertown, Brighton/Allston, Brookline and Newton
- Course Development & Trainer since 1984; Certified by the State to Teach Licensing and Continuing Education; Courses taught include Condominium Specialist, New Agent Training Programs; Historic Properties; Multi-Family Houses and Investment Properties
- Co-Manager, Sr. VP, Brookline, MA Office of Coldwell Banker 1993-2007; Achieved Premiere Ranking from 1994-2007
- Notary Public since 1983 offering free notary services
- Own and personally manage rental properties since 1984. Offer free consultation to buyers who are interested in investment properties and homeowners and landlords needing assistance.
- Completed Integrity Coaching Training and have been a Real Estate Coach since 2001. Designation CRESC
- Completed Senior Real Estate SpecialistTraining (SRES) offered through the NAR. Specialist in helping Seniors and their families through home ownership transitions.
- Certified Historic Property Specialist. Completed training throught the National Trust for Historic Preservation. Mayor appointed member of the Somerville Historic Preservation Commission from 1985-1995. Chairperson from 1992-1995.
- Investment Specialist Training throughout my career specializing in multi-family and condominium investment properties
- Graduate of Brandeis University
- Certified Trainer in Massachusetts