My Client Reviews
We were first time home buyers and Robin really held our hand through the whole process. She was very open and honest. She taught us a lot about what to lookout for and really explained in detail what we should expect. She is extremely patient and not at all pushy. We never felt like we had to pick a house, she always said "it's not a rush. when you find it, we'll know". She really treated us like family, to be honest. She even still checks in with us on occasion! I couldn't recommend her more. She has our business for life!
- Stepping out of the world of Tax Accounting and into the world of Real Estate, as a REALTOR, was a challenging and exciting new journey for me. I bring a unique look to buying or selling a home and even looking for that investment property to provide additional income for the future. It is my hope to equip you with all the information and tools that are needed in order to make the best choice for you. Being one of the largest purchases you will make in your lifetime, requires time, dedication and being with you every step of the way. My goal is to make it as stress-free and rewarding as much as possible. Together, we will work to achieve success in either selling or buying the property you desire. I will work hard to gain your trust. Having an accounting background definitely helps me understand the need for budgeting, together we will maximize your selling and buying opportunity. I look forward to meeting and working with you soon.
My Credentials and Memberships
- National Association of Realtors, Member
- Knoxville Area Association of Realtors, Member
- Tennessee Association of Realtors, Member
- Womens Council of Realtors
My Community Involvement
- I work out at Ft. Sanders West Fitness Center
- Member Cyclebar, Bearden
- Finance Person at Knoxville Soccer Academy
June has been designated as National Homeownership Month, and this topic is near to our hearts at Coldwell Banker Wallace because it's such an important part of what we do. We've been guiding East Tennessee home since 1936 and it is our honor to play a role in this journey for our clients. As we all experienced during the COVID-19 pandemic, home is an important place. More than ever before for many of us, home became our workplace, our children's school, a safe haven and a place to live and rela...
Jun 21, 2021 ‧ Real Estate News & Trends
June 14th is Flag Day and if you need a refresher on how to display the American Flag at your home or business, here are some great tips! Traditional guidelines call for displaying the flag in public only from sunrise to sunset. However, the flag may be displayed at all times if it's illuminated during darkness. The flag should not be subject to weather damage, so it should not be displayed during rain, snow and wind storms unless it is an all-weather flag. The flag should be displayed often, bu...
Jun 14, 2021 ‧ Lifestyle
Buying a new home is an exciting process and one of the best parts of what we do as real estate agents. It's such an honor to be part of our clients' journey toward home. June is National Safety Month and we've got some tips for you to help make security a priority as a new homeowner. Get to Know Your NeighborhoodOne way to make safety a priority is by getting to know your neighborhood. There's likely already a group you can join (check platforms such as NextDoor or Facebook) or if there isn't, ...
Jun 07, 2021 ‧ Buying a Home
Share My Page
- Dawn Titsworth
- Kevin Jardet
- Bryan Mckee
- Crown Title
- Corum Engineering
- Maryann Azambuja
- Shena Cole
- Kent Davis
- Inspector Cluseau's
- Alyssa Shay
- Melrose Title
- Home Evaluation
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC or its affiliated companies.