- 2021 Accepted position as the Agent Onboarding Concierge in the ever-expanding professional development of Coldwell Banker Wallace agents.
- 2016 Earned real estate broker license and accepted position of Principal Broker at Coldwell Banker Wallace & Wallace, Realtors' Farragut Office
- Full-time listing and selling agent from 2002 to 2015.
- 2002-2016 Consistently earned Coldwell Banker Wallace & Wallace Million/Multi-Million Dollar Producer Awards
- 2009-2016 Served as Cartus Network Affinity Specialist for top-block-service specific to Cartus Relocation network
- 2011 Certified as Official Ambassador of Knoxville Tennessee by Mayor's office
My Credentials and Memberships
- Former member of National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO)
- Member National Association of Realtors (NAR), Tennessee Association of Realtors (TNRealtors), and Knoxville Association of Realtors (KAAR)
- 2003 Earned the Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) designation, the benchmark in buyer representation
- 2003 Earned the Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI) designation, the nation's #1 real estate designatio
- 2004 Earned the Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES) designation, demonstrating necessary knowledge and expertise to counsel senior clients through major financial and lifestyle transitions involved in relocating, refinancing, or selling the family home
- 2007 Earned the Historic Homes Specialist (HHS) designation, demonstrating education and training in the historical significance, and economic and community development benefits specific to Knoxville historic properties and neighborhoods
- 2013 Earned Accredited Staging Professional (ASP) and International Association of Home Staging Professionals (IAHSP) designations
- 2018 Earned the Smart Home Technology certification from Coldwell Banker University, training in the elements of this cutting-edge technology and the opportunity for integrating this knowledge into the real estate industry
My Community Involvement
- 2019 Member of Professional Development Committee for Knoxville Area Association of Realtors
- Member of West Knoxville Chamber of Commerce
- Annual Leadership Giver with United Way Knoxville
- Member of Cedar Springs Church, and active in various women's ministry projects
- 2016 Coordinated a project with Special Spaces Knoxville (specialspaces.org) to makeover bedroom and play spaces for a child with inoperable brain tumors - watch our video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6v8JI36B-8&feature=youtu.be
- Genealogy enthusiast and researcher. Most recent project involved membership in First Families of Tennessee after documenting my lineage to a pioneering ancestor who lived in what is now Tennessee prior to it's statehood. Current project: membership in Daughters of American Revolution (DAR) as I gather proof of lineage to three Patriots.
- 2019 Member of Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR)
Popular Quick Searches
Did you know September is Self Improvement Month? No matter how awesome you are, there are always things you can do to improve. Celebrate Self Improvement Month this September by taking some time to build a better you. You don't have do anything drastic. Taking a few simple steps can lead you down some very healthy and productive paths that may help you feel happier and more able to reach your full potential. Here are a few ideas.Exercise- This doesn't mean you have to get up before sunrise ever...
Sep 27, 2021 ‧ Lifestyle
Since 2013, the National Association of REALTORS® has produced the Home Buyers and Sellers Generational Trends Report. This report provides insights into differences and similarities across generations of home buyers and sellers. The home buyer and seller data is taken from the annual Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers. New to this year's report is the share of Gen Z buyers and sellers aged 18 to 21. While the share is just two percent for both buyers and sellers, the sample was too small to sho...
Sep 20, 2021 ‧ Real Estate News & Trends
A home purchase can be one of the largest a household makes. A number of factors must be considered throughout the home buying and selling process, including all members of the household, even pets. This report from NAR analyzes REALTOR® recommendations and actions taken by home buyers and sellers to best accommodate their pets and present their homes in the best light, despite effects from their furry family members. Did you know that 66% of U.S. households currently have a pet or plan to get o...
Sep 14, 2021 ‧ Lifestyle