My Client Reviews
We were first time home buyers and Robin really held our hand through the whole process. She was very open and honest. She taught us a lot about what to lookout for and really explained in detail what we should expect. She is extremely patient and not at all pushy. We never felt like we had to pick a house, she always said "it's not a rush. when you find it, we'll know". She really treated us like family, to be honest. She even still checks in with us on occasion! I couldn't recommend her more. She has our business for life!
- Stepping out of the world of Tax Accounting and into the world of Real Estate, as a REALTOR, was a challenging and exciting new journey for me. I bring a unique look to buying or selling a home and even looking for that investment property to provide additional income for the future. It is my hope to equip you with all the information and tools that are needed in order to make the best choice for you. Being one of the largest purchases you will make in your lifetime, requires time, dedication and being with you every step of the way. My goal is to make it as stress-free and rewarding as much as possible. Together, we will work to achieve success in either selling or buying the property you desire. I will work hard to gain your trust. Having an accounting background definitely helps me understand the need for budgeting, together we will maximize your selling and buying opportunity. I look forward to meeting and working with you soon.
My Credentials and Memberships
- National Association of Realtors, Member
- Knoxville Area Association of Realtors, Member
- Tennessee Association of Realtors, Member
- Womens Council of Realtors
My Community Involvement
- I work out at Ft. Sanders West Fitness Center
- Member Cyclebar, Bearden
- Finance Person at Knoxville Soccer Academy
April is Lawn and Garden Month and we've got some great tips to help you keep your lawn in good shape this spring/summer and beyond! Fertilization - The three main nutrients that soil needs to support grass and plant life are nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium. All fertilizers contain varying proportions of these vital nutrients and can create ideal growing conditions. Getting the right mixture and correctly applying it is key to proper fertilization.Dethatching - Thatch is a layer of dead...
Apr 05, 2021 ‧ Lifestyle
So you just moved into a new home....congratulations!As you enter your brand new house, you are probably thinking, now what? This is a common question new homeowners ask themselves when the time comes to settle into a new home. With all the excitement and work involved in finding a first home, first-time buyers may not have a transition plan or a checklist for the first few days in their new house. Some checklist items are as simple as steam cleaning the carpet while others involve familiar...
Apr 05, 2021 ‧ Buying a Home
Are you considering a home remodel in 2021? According to The National Association of Home Builders (NAHB), the latest data indicating residential remodeling confidence was strong for projects of all sizes. The NAHB recently released its Remodeling Market Index (RMI) for the fourth quarter of 2020, posting a reading of 79. "The remodeling market was consistently strong throughout 2020, as home owners had more time on their hands to improve their homes and add space and efficiency," said NAHB Remo...
Feb 04, 2021 ‧ Real Estate News & Trends
Share My Page
- Dawn Titsworth
- Kevin Jardet
- Bryan Mckee
- Crown Title
- Corum Engineering
- Maryann Azambuja
- Shena Cole
- Kent Davis
- Inspector Cluseau's
- Alyssa Shay
- Melrose Title
- Home Evaluation
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC or its affiliated companies.