My Client Reviews
Maria Sonia M.
ha sido de gran bendiciÃ³n para nosotros poder hacer nuestro sueÃ±o realidad de tener nuestra casa propia Si tÃº estÃ¡s buscando ayuda para comprar tu casa en Knoxville y sus alrededores te la Recomiendo Es una persona con principios, Honesta y entregada a su trabajo Aparte que es muy carismÃ¡tica nosotros quedamos muy satisfechos con su trabajo .. y deseamos que Dios le siga bendiciendo para que siga ayudando a muchas familias mÃ¡s
Monica es una persona con muy buena actitud es muy profesional estamos muy agradecidos por su ayuda en el procesÃ³ de nuestra casa y nos explicÃ³ paso a paso, gracias por su excelente trabajo
Mary Carmen & Jose .
Monica is a wonderful realtor. She was very helpful and patient. She met and exceeded all our expectations. We are very thankful.
Monica was great in handling our home purchase. She was very efficient in communication and a great person overall!
I can't say enough wonderful things about our realtor Monica Hawkins. From start to finish, she made the whole process a breeze. My husband & I live in N.Y. & found a house online. With Monica's expertise she was able to negotiate the best price & do all the leg work while we were 800 miles away. Not only is she very dedicated, but completely knowledgable & trustworthy! Monica took care of every single detail & was always available to answer any question we may have had. To be able to buy & close a home in only two weeks from 800 miles away is not easy. Monica did all this while making the whole process completely stress free. If I could give her 10 stars, I would. Monica's attention to detail is both professional & a breath of fresh air. She treated us more like family than a business transaction. I highly recommend using Monica if you are in the market to buy or sell a house!
Shellie Marie D.
Monica Hawkins is the best. She has truly went above and beyond for us to make this experience of buying out first house so easy . there were times she would text me at 10pm working from home to make sure she covered all her basis and that we understood . We have made a friend for life and I would recommend her to anyone searching for a house . We would not change anything in how things were taken care of. Shellie and Curtis Duvall
- "I would love the opportunity to help you" I look forward to helping you find your new home or sell your existing home. If you're ready, so am I! My strong desire to help people and my ability to understand what they need, in addition to my previous work experience in finance, banking, and property taxes, has served me well in the world of real estate and It is a key benefit to my clients. My main goal is to build a lifetime relationship with you while helping you find your dream home. I love getting to know my clients on a personal level and sharing my background. I was born and raised in South America, I'm bilingual, and have lived in the Knoxville area for 12 years. l am passionate about my adopted hometown and enjoy sharing that passion with my clients in their search for a home. When I'm not working, I like to spend my time with friends, boating, salsa dancing, traveling, going to church, and most of all being with my son and husband. As your Realtor, I will work hard, represent you honestly and be sensitive to your needs! Coldwell Banker Wallace & Wallace has provided me with the right tools and platform to help you accomplish your dreams.
- Property taxes
My Credentials and Memberships
- Member - Knoxville Area Association of Realtors (KAAR)
- Member - National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Tennessee Association of Realtors (TAR)
- NAHREP- The National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals
- The National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP)
April is Lawn and Garden Month and we've got some great tips to help you keep your lawn in good shape this spring/summer and beyond! Fertilization - The three main nutrients that soil needs to support grass and plant life are nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium. All fertilizers contain varying proportions of these vital nutrients and can create ideal growing conditions. Getting the right mixture and correctly applying it is key to proper fertilization.Dethatching - Thatch is a layer of dead...
Apr 05, 2021 ‧ Lifestyle
So you just moved into a new home....congratulations!As you enter your brand new house, you are probably thinking, now what? This is a common question new homeowners ask themselves when the time comes to settle into a new home. With all the excitement and work involved in finding a first home, first-time buyers may not have a transition plan or a checklist for the first few days in their new house. Some checklist items are as simple as steam cleaning the carpet while others involve familiar...
Apr 05, 2021 ‧ Buying a Home
Are you considering a home remodel in 2021? According to The National Association of Home Builders (NAHB), the latest data indicating residential remodeling confidence was strong for projects of all sizes. The NAHB recently released its Remodeling Market Index (RMI) for the fourth quarter of 2020, posting a reading of 79. "The remodeling market was consistently strong throughout 2020, as home owners had more time on their hands to improve their homes and add space and efficiency," said NAHB Remo...
Feb 04, 2021 ‧ Real Estate News & Trends