My Client Reviews
Our family moved from Michigan down to Knoxville, and we were really lucky to be referred to Larry. Knoxville is a hot housing market with limited inventory, and Larry was able to come through for us. His experience and connections in this area are really needed for potential buyers coming into Knoxville. We also liked that Larry would always return calls and emails promptly. We highly recommend his services.
Response from Larry
It was a pleasure finding a home in a great neighborhood for Kevin and his family!
It certainly was a pleasure having a knowledgeable native of east Tennessee Knoxville area and the many surrounding communities as our Realtor. Having grownup in this area Larry knew everything of the lakes,rivers,good and bad roads, and other infrastructures. I feel his professional attitude and dedication to our new home search endeavor was proven on numerous occasion, and he showed many times by quickly responding to each of our request with courtesy and promptness, this should mark him as a major credit to the local Realty Industry.
I found Larry Maynard quite by accident but I'm very glad I did. He's made himself absolutely available for everything we've needed and gone above and beyond and several matters. He does whatever he can to make sure the deal that WE want goes through. He's not one of those realtors that pushes more expensive homes than the budget we say either. He has experience outside of real estate sales that makes him a much more well-rounded, knowledgeable individual and it comes in quite handy as well. Above all that he is ethical. That is a stark contrast to many Realtors I've dealt with. I can't recommend him highly enough.
Response from Larry
Thanks, Malcolm! I am glad we were able to work through the purchase process with such a positive result. I am sure you will enjoy your new home!
I found Larry to be very helpful, and supportive. It took a while for us to find the right property, but he helped us all along the way.
Larry Maynard was tremendously helpful in orienting us to the housing market in Knoxville Tennessee. He was professional, always available, responsive and analytical.
Response from Larry
Susan and Winston, It was a pleasure supporting you in your search and purchase of your TN home! Keep me updated as to how your future projects go!
Larry was very helpful. I have not moved in 30 years and I decided to move 2400 miles wow but Larry made the experience a lot less stressful and if I am crazy enough to move again I will work with him. Thanks again Larry ð
Response from Larry
John, I am glad we found the perfect lakefront home for you! I see years of pleasurable fishing and boating ahead!
Larry has been extremely long suffering, helpful, and generous with his time during our extended home search. We greatly appreciate his kindness, compassion, and effort on our behalf.
Response from Larry
Keith and Elizabeth, Patience is a blessing and I am sure it's going to deliver years of memories for you and your family in your new home!
I would highly recommend Larry. We worked with a couple of realtors during our relocation as we considered multiple locations. He was hands down the one that worked the hardest to find what we wanted and showed us properties over the largest geographic area. He was knowledgeable about recent selling prices and suggested appropriate initial offers. He has lived in several states and was very helpful by explaining how the local area is different than where we were used to. Plus, he is just a nice guy. My recommendation is, "don't think twice - call Larry to help you find your home!"
Larry was an absolute pleasure to work with. He is both personable and professional which is important when you're working with someone to find or sell your home, such a personal and financially significant thing. The home selling / buying process can be unpredictable or scary when you haven't done it in a while, especially when regulations or market conditions have changed, but Larry expertly guided us through the process. We hope to not move again, but we'd use him again if we did!
- Multi-million dollar producer at Coldwell Banker Wallace, Knoxville, TN
- Over a decade of managing industrial manufacturing facilities in the chemical industry with asset values ranging from 15 to 150 million dollars.
- Over a decade and a half of managing multi-state residential rental properties in Louisiana, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, and Texas.
- Over three decades of manufacturing, managing, and marketing products used in residential and commercial construction.
- Internationally published articles and presentations addressing business and marketing trends.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) - less than 3% of Realtors have the training and performance record to achieve this credential
- GRI - Graduate, Realty Institute - mark of a real estate professional committed to a high level of professional services via a strong educational foundation.
- SRES - senior real estate specialist - trained to serve the select needs of buyers and sellers with more than five decades of life experience
- e Pro certified - specializing in social media and web based marketing for residential properties
- Cartus Network Affinity Specialist (CNAS) - proven expertise in serving buyers and sellers within the Cartus relocation system
- Certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt Project Management methodology
- American Taekwondo Association, 3rd Degree Black Belt; Certified Instructor
- Certified Quality Engineer, American Society for Quality Control
- Eagle Scout, Boy Scouts of America
My Community Involvement
- Lake Area Industrial Alliance Vice Chairman, Lake Charles, LA
- Community Foundation of Southwest Louisiana Board Member
- Junior Achievement Southwest Louisiana Board Member
- Community Association President, Cherry Hill Subdivision, Jackson, TN
- Community Association President, Oakview Estates Subdivision, Cranberry Twp, PA
- Leadership Jackson graduate, Jackson, TN Chamber of Commerce
- President, American Society for Quality Control, Columbus, OH Chapter
Since 2013, the National Association of REALTORS® has produced the Home Buyers and Sellers Generational Trends Report. This report provides insights into differences and similarities across generations of home buyers and sellers. The home buyer and seller data is taken from the annual Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers. New to this year's report is the share of Gen Z buyers and sellers aged 18 to 21. While the share is just two percent for both buyers and sellers, the sample was too small to sho...
Sep 20, 2021 ‧ Real Estate News & Trends
A home purchase can be one of the largest a household makes. A number of factors must be considered throughout the home buying and selling process, including all members of the household, even pets. This report from NAR analyzes REALTOR® recommendations and actions taken by home buyers and sellers to best accommodate their pets and present their homes in the best light, despite effects from their furry family members. Did you know that 66% of U.S. households currently have a pet or plan to get o...
Sep 14, 2021 ‧ Lifestyle
How much does sustainability and green design matter to you when it comes to your home? Some experts say that green building is one of the fastest growing fields in the US at this time.As more and more consumers adopt eco-friendly practices, it is likely that we will continue seeing green trends in the housing market. A study from Fixr.com asked some of the top experts in the construction industry to weigh in on the interest of the average homeowner in eco-friendly homes and sustainable designs....
Sep 07, 2021 ‧ Real Estate News & Trends