My Client Reviews
I highly recommend Debbie for your buying/selling needs. Her level of professionalism, expertise and attentiveness are unmatched! You will never regret using her as your realtor. I will absolutely use her again if the need ever arises. She made the entire process easy, seamless and enjoyable.
Debbieâs professionalism and attention to detail were evident from our first meeting. She knew the area we were interested in and stayed on top of the new listings and found the right house for us.
This was my first experience selling a house. Debbie walked me through every step of the way. She was very professional and always kept me informed about everything taking place. She was helpful answering questions I had.
- 25+ Years with Coldwell Banker Wallace
- Tennessee Real Estate License Since 1995 - #256619
- Broker License obtained in 2004
My Credentials and Memberships
- #1 Agent in Global Luxury and Most Million Dollar Sales 2020
- #2 Agent in Brokerage 2020
- Top 2% International President's Elite Award 2020
- #1 Agent in Brokerage 2015, 2017
- Smart Home Technology Specialist
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
- e-Pro Designation
- Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Specialist
- Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) Top 4% Of All Agents Nationwide
- Cartus Mobility Marketing Specialist (CMMS)
- Cartus Mobility Relocation Specialist (CMRS)
My Community Involvement
- Cokesbury United Methodist Church
- 100 Realtors Who Care - Making a $10,000 impact on non-profit organizations serving the Knoxville area 4 times a year.
- Tennessee Native - Lived in Knoxville for over 35 years
- Dog mom to Izzie and Aunt to three nieces and one nephew, and several grand nieces and nephew who are the joy of my life
- My hobbies, running, quilting, reading and spending time traveling with friends and family
June 14th is Flag Day and if you need a refresher on how to display the American Flag at your home or business, here are some great tips! Traditional guidelines call for displaying the flag in public only from sunrise to sunset. However, the flag may be displayed at all times if it's illuminated during darkness. The flag should not be subject to weather damage, so it should not be displayed during rain, snow and wind storms unless it is an all-weather flag. The flag should be displayed often, bu...
Jun 14, 2021 ‧ Lifestyle
Buying a new home is an exciting process and one of the best parts of what we do as real estate agents. It's such an honor to be part of our clients' journey toward home. June is National Safety Month and we've got some tips for you to help make security a priority as a new homeowner. Get to Know Your NeighborhoodOne way to make safety a priority is by getting to know your neighborhood. There's likely already a group you can join (check platforms such as NextDoor or Facebook) or if there isn't, ...
Jun 07, 2021 ‧ Buying a Home
April is Lawn and Garden Month and we've got some great tips to help you keep your lawn in good shape this spring/summer and beyond! Fertilization - The three main nutrients that soil needs to support grass and plant life are nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium. All fertilizers contain varying proportions of these vital nutrients and can create ideal growing conditions. Getting the right mixture and correctly applying it is key to proper fertilization.Dethatching - Thatch is a layer of dead...
Apr 05, 2021 ‧ Lifestyle