I have been incredibly blessed with buyers and sellers who have allowed me to remain a Top Producer since I started real estate in 1998. Having affiliated with a company that is over 100 years old, I enjoy the Coldwell Banker brand. My clients feel very comfortable with my knowledge and expertise of the business and with the company brand name that backs me up. I love helping people make one of...
- I have had the privilege of helping buyers and sellers make one the largest financial decisions of their lives since 1998
- I am a specialist in all facets of real estate from first time buyers to retirees who have bought and sold many times. I have listed and sold many starter homes, luxury and executive homes, condos, land and farms. I have been honored to assist military professionals and veterans moving to or from our area.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer 2000-2018
- Coldwell Banker Top Producer since 2001
- Voted Knoxville's Favorite Realtor 4 years in a row
- Member of Knoxville Area Association of Realtors (KAAR)
- Member of Tennessee Association of Realtors
- Member National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- University of Tennessee College of Veterinary Medicine Advisory Board Member
- Member and current president of East Tennessee Saddlebred Association
My Community Involvement
- I am a native Knoxvillian and have lived and raised my family here. I have three grown children and six grandchildren. Two of whom will be marching in the University of Tennessee's "Pride of the Southland" marching band in the fall! My family owns Mayo's Garden Center, the oldest family owned business in Knoxville, started in the 1878..
- I have a life long involvement with horses I have been loving, riding and showing American Saddlebred horses since I was 9 years old. I intend to continue this as long as I can!
- I attend Fellowship Church.
- I trust in the Lord.
January is National Bath Safety Month, so it might be a good time to review some basic bathroom safety tips to stay safe in the new year. According to the Consumer Products Safety Commission, one third of all household falls occur in the bathroom, and almost four hundred people fall in the bathroom or shower every single day in the U.S.It isn't just older individuals or children who need to take care in the bath. Accidents can happen at any time, so it is important that all are cautious in this ...
Jan 04, 2021 ‧ Lifestyle
Have you decided to sell your home in the new year? It can seem like a daunting task to get your house ready for the market, but it doesn't have to be. Some might think that it doesn't make sense to list your home in winter, but we disagree. Winter is actually a great time to sell your home. There is typically less inventory on the market, so there's less competition. Plus, buyers during this time of year are usually more serious and need to make a move. No matter when you choose to sell your ho...
Nov 30, 2020 ‧ Selling a Home
November is National Sleep Comfort Month and we've got some tips to help you create a better sleeping environment to potentially get better sleep.The National Sleep Foundation encourages everyone to get the sleep they need. NSF recommends 7-9 hours of sleep for adults aged 18-64 and 7-8 hours for older adults aged 65 and over. Of course, each person is unique and may have different needs depending on health, lifestyle, preference, etc. One way to help improve the quality of your sleep is to...
Nov 09, 2020 ‧ Lifestyle
Share My Page
- Mortgage Investors
- Bentley Inspection
- Melrose Title Co.
- Mayo's Garden Center
- CMG Financial
- Knoxville Title
- Stewart Inspection
- Gateway Lending
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC or its affiliated companies.