I am a native Texan from a West Texas pioneer ranching family. I have lived in Lubbock since graduating from Texas Tech University. My family has had the opportunity to experience the phenomenal growth that has blessed Lubbock residents. My wife & I have built enduring relationships with founding families & new residents over the years. I have had the privilege of guiding the majority of...
I am a native Texan from a West Texas pioneer ranching family. I have lived in Lubbock since graduating from Texas Tech University. My family has had the opportunity to experience the phenomenal growth that has blessed Lubbock residents. My wife & I have built enduring relationships with founding families & new residents over the years. I have had the privilege of guiding the majority of those people through the process of finding a home & investing in Lubbock real estate.
My Client Reviews
Joey & Ashley W.
We found Frank through USAA and could not have been more satisfied with his efforts. He worked nights and weekends to help us find the home we were looking for, and once closed continued working with us to finish repairs and work with our tenants. If there was a sixth star you could give for above and beyond expectations we would!
Jody & Rebecca R.
My family's experience with Mr SoRelle was superior. We had purchased homes previously but Mr SoRelle shed new light on areas we knew nothing about when it came to buying a home. His patience was unending and tenacity noble. We encountered several hiccups but none scathing due to his superior navigation skills of the real estate world. We definitely purchased a home PERFECT for our family.
Frank is a realtor who listens to what I think I need and want to do. He has realistic suggestions, options and alternatives based on the markets that he knows and that I do not. I value his advise and base my decisions on his input. He is a friend to my whole family and is the only person we think of when we need to sell or buy property.
Zhanguo & Junping X.
It has been a fantastic experience to work with Frank. He listens to our need. After a while, he understand our needs better than ourselves. Moreover, he is very responsive and available even in weekend.
I have had the pleasure of working with Frank for many year in a closing capacity. He is always the consummate professional and his clients are always happy with the results of the closing, whether they're a buyer or a seller. I highly recommend Frank SoRelle for your real estate needs.
Frank was a huge blessing in helping us get our house ready to sell. He has an outstanding knowledge of the housing market. I would highly recommend using him!
Frank has kept in touch with me for many years keeping me up to date with detailed info on the market conditions in Tech Terrace where I've had a rental house for 13 years. He's always friendly and upbeat and knows the market probably better than anyone. A pleasure to deal with. I would have been nuts to have anyone other than Frank list my house for sale.
Frankie SoRelle is willing to go the extra mile to help find the right house for you. He is very professional in every way. He knows the area and will work to get the best price of market value. He listens to your needs and wants in a home.
Jon & Michelle S.
Frank is a true professional. He and his team have assisted me and my family with multiple buying and selling transactions. They go above and beyond what you can expect from a realtor and he's as knowledgeable about Lubbock's real estate market as anyone out there. Whether you are buying or selling, Frank will get help you make the best possible decision and get you the best possible price.
Frank and Beverly make a comprehensive team of real estate gurus. They have a tremendous understanding of the marketplace as well as being savvy investment advisors. They will make an outstanding addition to your real estate goals and desires. Go no further, get with Frankie and Bev!
Frank made everything very easy for me as a first time buyer. He understands the how stressful and daunting it can be. He took all of the stress I was having out of the whole thing. Would definitely use him again.
Response from Frank
Thank you Jordan! It has been such a pleasure helping you find your first home. I know you will enjoy it for many years to come!
Frank SoRelle was a pleasure to work with! Highly recommend.
Response from Frank
Thank you Kate! It was such a pleasure working with both you and Greg. I look forward to helping you more in the future!
Frank has been such a pleasure to work with. He is knowledgeable about the current market and gives the best advice based on your needs. I will be referring my friends and family to him!
Response from Frank
Thank you Greg! I have thoroughly enjoyed working with you! Referrals are the highest compliment I could receive! I look forward to helping in the future!
I worked with Frank in buying a house in Lubbock for my sons while they were at Texas Tech. I wanted a house that would be convent to campus and would be easy to sell after my sons graduated With his direction and help I was able to buy a house that met their needs and mine. The house he helped me selected grew in value by 57% in the nine years that I own it and even more important Frank sold the house for me two days after my youngest son graduated. Frank and his wife have remained friends to this day
Frank is an amazing individual and took out all the stresses of first time buying. He really listened and paid attention to me what I was describing what I was looking for and found great listings until we finally settled on one and negotiated. Made the entire process smooth and effortless for me I really appreciate the effort and dedication he put into getting my home. Would definitely use him again!
Response from Frank
Thank you Chris for your kind words! I am glad I could help make your first home purchase as smooth as possible for you. It has been such a pleasure helping you. I look forward to keeping up with you and helping you in the future!
Frank is truly a dedicated professional who knows the market, listens to his clients but shares his thoughts on a potential property. He knows he is selling more than a home, he realizes it's also an investment. I still regret not taking his advice the first time we bought a home in Lubbock.
Frank has been our Realtor for more than 10 years. Frank takes care of our multi generation real estate purchase and sales needs. Frank knows all markets, residential, recreational, agricultural, rental. Frank is a trusted, professional that has taken the time to learn our needs and take action to position our 4 generation family in all things involving Real Estate on the High & Low Rolling Plains
Frank is thorough and knowledgeable. he knows the market and is understanding of the customer's needs. He is also very personable and friendly. He is helpful and goes the extra mile to provide a quality service.
- I have the experience, expertise, & full-time licensed staff to assist families & individuals to purchase personal homes or properties for their students while they attend one of Lubbock's three outstanding universities. Homeowners find that my marketing & negotiation skills have shown to be decidedly advantageous when selling their home. Due to my years of experience in the Lubbock housing market & personal ownership in land & commercial properties, Lubbock investors find solid counsel & unique investment opportunities in me.
- Ranked in the Top 10 Coldwell Banker Realtors in Texas for units sold & gross commission income in 2008, 2009, & 2010
- Specialties Inclued: Personal homes Student housing Investment properties Rural properties
My Credentials and Memberships
- Member of the coveted Coldwell Banker's Elite Circle that includes only the top 1% of all Coldwell Banker Realtors International
- Member of the International President's Circle
- Member of the Coldwell Banker's President's Circle
- Member of the National Association of Realtors & Texas Association of Realtors
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Graduate of Real Estate Institute (GRI)
My Community Involvement
- Beverly and I try to reinvest back into the community, especially through Trinity Church, Trinity Christian School, and Texas Tech University. We have been members of Trinity Church since 1993 and our daughter graduated from Trinity Christian High School in 1997. Over the years, I have been involved with mentoring Tech Athletes though the Marsha Sharp Academy. It has been a wonderful pleasure to participate in introducing the freshmen athletes to Lubbock by showing them what Lubbock is all about outside the Campus. As senior athletes, it is exciting for me to personally mentor these athletes in a small way as they graduate and are about to jump into the business world. They have worked hard to have the tools to cultivate a life for themselves and family. It is my pleasure to help them decide which tools to start with and how to effectively use them in a new career.
Share My Page
- Randy Metzler - Andrus Brothers Roofing
- Tammi Wood - PrimeWest Mortgage
- Scott Smith - SouthWest Bank
- Tim Kute - Kute Window and Bath
- Cody Cypert - Peoples Bank
- Carolyn Crowson - City Bank
- Mike Berg - Farmers Insurance
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC or its affiliated companies.