My Client Testimonials
- Multi-Milllion $$ Producer
- Full time Licensed PA Realtor since 2003, Associate Broker/Manager
- Extensive "Buyer/Sales" "Listing/Sales" experience in residential real estate markets
- Seller Representative Specialist
- Expertise: Luxury Properties, Full service Corporate Relocation, Buyer And Seller Representation, First Time Homebuyers, and Hassle Free Transactions
- Accredited Buyer Representative
- Certified Negotiations Specialist
- Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Property Specialist
My Credentials and Memberships
- Associate Broker/Manager
- Pennsylvania Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Cartus Relocation Specialist
- Greater Scranton Board Of Directors
- East Stroudsburg University and University Of Scranton
- Global Luxury Specialist
September 15 marks the beginning of National Hispanic Heritage Month, which runs through October 15 and celebrates the rich culture, history, and contributions of Hispanic Americans. All month long, Realtor.com®'s employee resource group Formation will be acknowledging and celebrating Hispanic Heritage Month by spotlighting their personal stories about what it means to be Hispanic in the U.S. and by highlighting music, fashion, traditional cocktails, and more. As a member of the Format...
Oct 12, 2021 ‧ Real Estate News & Trends
Shorter days and cooler temperatures can only mean one thing: fall is on its way and winter won't be far behind. So today, we're dishing up some seasonal interior design tips to help you give your home a cozy, warm vibe just in time for fall (without having to spend big).SAM SHALOMThe following is a guest post by Alex Jones from 1ClickWallpaperShorter days and cooler temperatures can only mean one thing: fall is on its way and winter won't be far behind.So today, we're dishing up some seaso...
Oct 04, 2021 ‧ Real Estate News & Trends
Nestled beneath an endless backdrop of the Sierra Madre mountains in Jalisco, Mexico is Puerto Vallarta. Travel through the charming neighborhoods and beautiful beaches, browse eclectic shops, indulge in cuisine, and wander the malecón (boardwalk).The following guest post was co-written by, Jordan Craig, Global Account Manager, and Kaitlin McMurdo, Global Servicing Director, for Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Nestled beneath an endless backdrop of the Sierra Madre mountains in Jalisco, Me...
Oct 01, 2021 ‧ Lifestyle