- I Am The Chairperson Of The Realtors' Association Of Northeast Wisconsin (RANW) Green Bay Community Service Committee. I Also Sit On The Following RANW Committee's: Golf Outing, Real Estate Professional Standards, MLS Special Task Force And Arbitration. I Am A Member Of The Following Charitable Organizations: Make-a-wish
My Credentials and Memberships
- I Am an Accredited Buyer's Representative And Also A Graduate Of The Realtor Institute.
- I Am A Licensed Real Estate Broker-associate In The State Of Wisconsin, As Well As A Notary.
- Specializing In Single Family Homes, Vacant land, Multi-Family properties, First Time Home Buyers, and Relocation.
- I Have Completed The Designation As A Certified Residential Specialist; Only 5% Of Agents Worldwide Ever Receive This Designation. All Designations Are Not Required To Be A Realtor. It Is Just Another Way I Strive To Keep Myself Educated In Order To Serve My Clients Better.
- With My GRI Designation I Have Gained Knowledge And Skills To Navigate The Current Real Estate Climate No Matter What Its Condition; Are Recognized Nationally; Act With Professionalism And Are Committed To Serving Their Clients And Customers
- As a team, Jill & Co. is the TOP ranked team for ALL Coldwell Banker, TREG teams in production on listings and closings. Our Team is made up of 7 real estate agents and 2 staff members. We were ranked in the top 1% of all Real Estate Agents of NE Wisconsin.
- Our Team Was Awarded The International Presidents Elite Team By Coldwell Banker. I was awarded the Excellence in Professionalism from the Realtor's Association of Northeastern Wisconsin. One of the youngest people to ever win that award
My Community Involvement
- Make -A Wish Gourmet WIshes Committee Chair for Name That Tune benefiting New Community Shelter St. Johns Homeless Shelter Water Sponsor