My Client Reviews
Amy was really great! As first time home buyers, being able to trust our agent was really important. We felt supported and never pressured. Amy walked us through every step of the process answering our many questions with patience.
Amy was so WONDERFUL when we bought our home in 2015, that when we moved and had to sell in 2018 I knew she would be the agent to list our home. As when buying, she was WONDERFUL to work with on the sale as well. She IS the best and if we would ever moved back to the area I would DEFINITELY contact Amy!ð
Amy did a great job helping us buy are first home! It wasn't the easiest of situations as the house flooded a couple weeks before we purchased it. She was able to communicate with everyone and we were able to trust her to get the job done. She worked hard and was prompt in getting things done! A+
Amy is awesome! She always had time to answer questions and to view yet another property of interest. She worked closely with us to get the best value, a great location and a wonderful house. We have worked with many realtors and she is the best we have encountered.
Amy was dedicated to helping us find a new home. She works incredibly hard and is always so enjoyable to work with.
Amy is easy to work with and very efficient. The buying and selling process runs smooth, with great communication for any issues to details that need addressed. Amy is our families go to for real estate needs.
- Been in Real Estate for 8 Years specializing in Residential Real Estate
My Credentials and Memberships
- 2013 Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society Award
- 2014 Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society Award
- 2014 Agent of the Year for Coldwell Banker The Legacy Group
- 2017 Top Producing Agent for Coldwell Banker The Legacy Group
- 2018 Most Units Sold for Coldwell Banker The Legacy Group
- 2018 International Presidents Circle Award
- 2019 International Presidents Circle Award
My Community Involvement
- Volunteer for the last 15 years for the Hunter Lewis Fittje fishing derby
- Jason's Friend
- Salvation Army
- Stuff the bus for local schools
- Serve Thanksgiving meal at local elementary school