My Client Reviews
- Coldwell Banker Success, Fitchburg, WI '16--current
- RE/MAX Results, Plymouth, MN '13--'15
My Credentials and Memberships
- National Association of Realtors (NAR), '13--current
- Wisconsin Realtors Association (WRA), '16--current
- South Central Wisconsin Multiple Listing Service, '16--current
- Realtor Association of South Central Wisc (RASCW), '16--current
- Women's Council of REALTORS, '17-current
- Pricing Strategy Advisor Certification, May '18
- Resort and Second-Home Property Specialist Certification, May '18
- Old Home Certified by MN Preservation Alliance, '16
- Accredited Buyer's Representative, '18
- Seller Representative Specialist, Aug '19
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist, '20
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society, '19
My Community Involvement
- Seminole Women's Club member '15--current. Board member '17, '18, '19, '20
- Nakoma Golf Club member '15--'19, women's organization, 9-hole league.
- Olbrich Botanical Gardens member and contributor '15--current.
- Overture Center for the Arts patron and contributor '15--current.
- Breast Cancer Recovery contributor '16
- Agrace Hospice Care contributor '15--current.
- The Salvation Army bell ringer and life long contributor
- SAVE Suicide Awareness Voices of Education contributor '16
- Good Shepherd Lutheran Church member and worship volunteer '14--current
- Reach-A-Child contributor '16--current
- American Red Cross and Memorial Blood Bank + gallon ongoing donor
- American Warrior Initiative contributor '17
- Madison Reading Project book contributor '17--current
- Clean Lakes Alliance benefit and '63 club monthly contributor, '14--current.
- Madison Trust for Historic Preservation Member, '17--current.
- South Central WI REALTORS Foundation contributor, '17--current.
- WI REALTOR Foundation contributor, '17--current.
- WI Women's Health Foundation contributor, '17
- Habitat for Humanity National contributor, '18
- Habitat for Humanity Dane County contributor, '18
- Night Stalker Association contributor, '18, '20
- Special Operations Warrior Foundation contributor, '18, '20
- Madison Museum of Contemporary Arts contributor, '19, '20
Dane county and surrounding areas
With its convenient location and beautiful houses, it's no surprise that this neighborhood of 485 homes on Madison's far west side is a popular area for homeowners looking for a good place to raise their families. A familiar stop in the Madison Area Parade of Homes annual tour, Blackhawk is known for its spacious lots and varied architectural styles. If the neighborhood had a slogan, it might be "Twenty minutes from Everything!" And that's pretty close ...
May 17, 2019 ‧ Community
The Wexford Village neighborhood is tailor-made for anyone that works, eats or shops on the west side of Madison. But if you're more into nature or exercise, well, Wexford Village has that covered too.Conveniently located between Gammon Road and the West Beltline, Wexford is bordered by Old Sauk Road on the south and the Madison/Middleton city limits on the north. Development of this 407-acre neighborhood got its start in the late 1970s and 80s — and the area is still popular tod...
May 17, 2019 ‧ Community
DOWNLOAD MOVING CHECKLIST PDF
Feb 05, 2019 ‧ Buying a Home