My Client Reviews
I closed on my new home towards the end of October and I chose Laura for my whole process. Laura was so great to work with , she made buying my first home so fast and relieving! Laura was very professional with every aspect! She made sure I was comfortable with every step before moving forward and she never skipped a beat when it came to going back and reviewing things for me when I had questions. If I had to do it all over again i would choose Laura for my agent in a heart beat! Laura made buying my first home very fun and I couldn't have done it without her!
Laura was so great to work with! So personable and responsive to out questions, whether during working hours or not. She kept us updated and educated us as needed. Selling during a pandemic is no easy task, but Laura was with us every step of the way!
Laura has helped me for a very long time. She is exceptionally helpful because she understands a landlord's thoughts on repairs when selling and I haven't found a part of the city that she is not familiar with which is important to me. She discusses pricing and issues that arise as a realtor should, she is truthful and tells you what she thinks, not what she thinks you want to hear. On top of that, she is professional in a way that is not common these days
Laura was great to work with throughout the process of selling our home and buying a new. Despite having a busy schedule and working with multiple clients Laura was always very responsive and made it feel like we were her top priority. From preparing our house to sell, to the actual sale and the hunt for our new home Laura was a wealth of information that was both accurate and very useful, giving us what we needed to make the right decisions every step of the way. What really impressed my wife and I about working with Laura was her ability to use her experience in real estate to quickly address any bumps in the road that occurred during this process. We will always be grateful that she went above and beyond for us.
- I work closely with many builders in our area to advocate for buyers in price, amenities, choice lots, appliance discounts and moving issues.
- Springfield, Chatham, Sherman, Rochester, Mechanicsburg, Riverton, New Berlin, Pleasant Plains and more
- Local schools, colleges and programs
My Credentials and Memberships
- Licensed Realtor
- Twelve years in real estate and investment property
- Springfield resident for 28 years
- Bachelor degree in business management
- Board member for Washington Street Mission
- Committee member for Lutheran High School
- Served 2 terms as President of Neighborhood Homeowners Association
- Quality Service Premium Award for customer care, based on buyer and seller feedback after the sale.
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society Awards
- Cartus Network Marketing Specialist