- I developed a subdivision for a family and sold it.
- I sold a 5200 acre industrial property with 2EPA Superfund sites.
- I put together 21 different parcels with 17 different owners and closed 2 city streets for a shopping center.
- I sold 12,000 acres of natural resource land in West Tennessee.
- I sold 23 houses in one day.
- I sold 2 quarries.
- I helped a family make an estate planning decision that resulted in a large tax savings on their family farm.
- I recruited workers at a California industry to relocate to a Shelbyville and helped them manage the move.
- I helped a Connecticut Corporation relocate to Tennessee.
- I found more than 30 commercial locations in TENNESSEE for a fast-growing company.
- I negotiated mergers with 4 real estate companies.
- I testified as an Expert Witness in scores of cases in Federal, State, and Local Courts.
- I helped a Mississippi businessman make a charitable gift that gave our Boys and Girls Club its facilities and a contingency fund.
My Community Involvement
- I have served in many capacities in my community including Board membership with The Webb School, The Chamber of Commerce, The Shelbyville Housing Authority, The Bedford County Board of Realtors, and many more. My current passion is for the Boys and Girls Club which is a growing new force for change in our community. I also love my Church, First Baptist, where I teach a Sunday School class and help with 3 to 5 year olds. (They love to treat me like a playground toy. When you see my 6'8" frame you'll understand.) I can occasionally be seen performing with two other old guys in a country/rock band called Bad Hog. Sometimes we are even asked back to the same place!