Nancy Mooring¿s natural enthusiasm and energy, along with her sales and marketing experience, professionalism, and knowledge of the Myrtle Beach region make her the ideal partner in the search for the perfect Strand real estate. Nancy¿s education, work, and life experiences include
· BS from Radford University in Physical Education
· Marriage to John Mooring, native of Eastern NC, for 42 years; mother of two and grandmother of one
· Officer in husband's award-winning homebuilding business, performing duties of sales, bookkeeping, payroll, and office manager since 1977. Besides her two fine sons, Nancy is proudest of having worked side by side with her husband to build one of the most reputable custom-home contracting businesses in North Carolina.
· Gentle hobbies such as gardening and cooking southern cuisine (lowcountry boil, skillet-fried shrimp, bourbon pecan tarts) and exploring the interesting backroads of the region, learning about its rich history
· Avid sport fisherman, along with everyone else in the family. Nancy revels in the active yet laidback lifestyle of the Myrtle Beach area. It¿s perfect for the long-distance biking and boogie-boarding she enjoys, and you might see her and husband John entered in a Society of Stranders (S.O.S.) shagging contest!
From setting up Home Shows, hosting Open Houses, interior decorating, and managing rental property to being office manager of the family home building business, Nancy has been actively involved in real estate for over 30 years.