- In the top 5% of Coldwell Banker agents world wide
- Closed over 40 transactions in 2017
- Sold over 10 Million Dollars in Real Estate in 2016
- Associate Broker License since 1997
- Received Real Estate License in 1992
My Credentials and Memberships
- Earned my GRI - Graduate, Realtor Institute; a 3 year, 3 phase in depth study of every facet of Real Estate transactions.
- My CRS designation is the highest credential awarded to residential sales associates, managers and brokers. I believe continuing ones education is a life long commitment.
- The Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR) designation gave me the knowledge it takes to represent my buyer clients with the utmost professionalism and cutting edge information.
- Graduate of Michigan State University 1991, Industrial & Organizational Psychology
- Member of Central United Methodist Church since 2000
My Community Involvement
- Organizer of various inter-generational mission trips (current)
- Kids Hope Mentor - Willow Hill Elementary (current)
- Community meal & Safe Harbor volunteer (current)
- 8th grade Confirmation leader (current)
- Active in local, national and international mission work (current)
- Launch committee member of the Dolly Parton Literacy Program (current)
- Community Bible Study core leader (8 years)
- Parent Teacher Organization President Eastern Elementary (2 years)
- Girls on the Run leader (2 years)
- Track and Cross Country coach Eastern Elementary (2 years)