My Client Reviews
We found Jo Ann after flying into Phoenix to look at several open houses in the Scottsdale area. Once we met Jo Ann, we knew she would be the realtor for us. She was low-pressure and really wanted to get to know my wife and I to get a good understanding of our needs. So, we scheduled another trip shortly after, and spent a day with Jo Ann looking at homes that matched our style. I really liked that she didn't waste our time with homes that weren't in our price point. She was thorough with her research and was over-the-top with making sure our home search experience was comfortable and engaging. Jo Ann also scheduled visits with us in recently developed communities and we ended up contracting to build a new home. She has been great working with the builder and has explained a lot to us, and has made sure we have been well represented throughout the process. We couldn't be happier! A true professional!
What can I honestly say about joAnn , she goes above and beyond her Expertise . She makes make sure that she always lets us know what's going on behind the scenes . She's very sincere has a very beautiful spirit and a caring person to us and I know to all her clients . Thank you Joann , we appreciate you very much we wouldn't know what to do if we didn't have you by our side thank you . I wish you great success you deserve the best in life . ð¦
Response from Jo Ann
Angie, your kind words and your trust in me mean so much. I'm so grateful to have been able to work with you on the sale of not one, but now two homes! Thank you for allowing me to be of service - it is pure joy! :)
- I negotiated my first home sale in 2000 and have been hooked on real estate ever since. I leverage my expertise as a former journalist, harnessing exceptional communication and marketing skills to ensure I represent you and your home more thoroughly and thoughtfully than my competition.
- I am known as a relationship builder with exceptional personalized service, polished marketing and a commitment to always put my client's interests first.
- I am a host and contributor on television and radio, as well as multiple digital platforms and print media providing my professional expertise in real estate.
- I lead with honesty, integrity and authenticity ensuring continued relationships with my clients built on a foundation of trust.
- Client Testimonials:
- "Jo Ann is THE BEST real estate agent we've worked with! Reliable, honest and keeps the grueling task of finding a home entertaining. I'd highly recommend Jo Ann to anyone looking to buy or sell a home." Holly M.
- "Jo Ann was very professional, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. She was well-prepared, personable, patient, and genuinely interested to help us find and close on the right home for us in Scottsdale." Les & Judy M.
- "Jo Ann was a complete professional. Knowledgeable and Passionate about making certain my need was met without exception. Her attention to detail, and most importantly her attention to what was most important to me within the sales process. I'd recommend Jo Ann's services to anyone that puts professionalism at the forefront of what can otherwise be an emotional time." JLB.
- Jo Ann is one of the hardest working women not only in real estate but in life in general. Not only does she get the job done, she is the most honest, sincere, and genuinely purest personalities I've ever worked with and known. I highly recommend doing business with Jo Ann. She is someone you can trust and feel comfortable with. FIVE STARS for Jo Ann!" Darrin
My Credentials and Memberships
- Member of the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
- Graduate Realtor® Institute | GRI
- Accredited Buyer Representative | ABR
- Senior Real Estate Specialist | SRES
- Certified Professional Property Stager REA Consultant
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Arizona Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Scottsdale Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service
- These affiliations ensure I adhere to the highest standards of integrity in helping clients.
My Community Involvement
- Host, Emcee and Keynote Speaker at variety of community and nonprofit events
- Holy Yoga Foundation - Board of Directors
- Revelation Wellness Foundation - Board of Directors
- Preston Mitchum Jr. Foundation - Board of Directors
- Hope for Today Steering Committee
- Phoenix Dream Center Volunteer
- Teach free community yoga classes