What his clients think:
What his peers think:
What the company thinks:
- Wardley Better Homes and Gardens & GMAC: always ranked qtrly. & annually among top performing agents (of over 900) continually since Q1, 1989
- Coldwell Banker Res. Brok., Wardley Better Homes & Gardens, GMAC: 195 of 204 monthly recognitions for consistent top production
- Coldwell Banker Res. Brokerage "Circle of Excellence" 2001
- Coldwell Banker President's Circle-Top 3% Nationally
What Paul thinks:
"I dedicate my knowledge, skills and energy to fulfilling your real estate needs, calming your concerns and caring for your priorities. "
The difference between "Sold" and "Closed"
Over 23 years of Paul's experience has been focused on commercial real estate. His clientele have demanded his expertise in their personal residential, land and investment properties. His foresight and ability to comprehend the entire campaign and final transaction are indispensible.
"When a salesman or representative of a trusting party is influenced by the deal over the best interests of the client, disclosure becomes a fear, an obstacle to effective communication and a barrier to honesty. Having built my career on client approval and repeat business, I feel that full disclosure is essential to understanding and inseparable from negotiations. I will never worry about losing a client over withheld information because I know how to help all parties understand what is correct. No one has ever regretted my ability to find out and report." J. Paul Ogden
Education and Training
Mr. Ogden has attended general and specialized education at City College of San Francisco and BYU. His emphasis in communications and marketing guided him through focused training from Syn-Aud-Com, Sylvania and A&A Trading Ltd. His acumen in communications and business skills stimulated his entrepreneurial instincts and he established Audio Visual Design, Continental Trading, Val-Pak Utah (with sub franchises in Idaho, Ottowa, Vancouver and Calgary. He has earned the designation of Certified Investment Analyst.
Awards And Designations
CIA: Certified Inves
- Commercial / Commercial Investment, Sales, Leases, 1031 & 1033 exchanges Land: development for residential, commercial, industrial, recreational uses Residential: primary homes, secondary residence, resort, luxury and investment properties
- My expertise applies to clients with multiple real estate holdings and high expectations of their portfolio and of me. Whether a property has been exposed on the market or not, my professional experience will encompass the most challenging or complex properties and assure the parties of effective leadership and solutions. When fears or sensitivities about a real estate purchase, liquidation, lease or exchange seem daunting or intimidating call me for expert advice.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Certified Real Estate Investment Analyst Associate Broker GRI
- Coldwell Banker President's Elite Wardley Better Homes and Gardens Hall of Fame Coldwell Banker Circle of Excellence REALTOR.com Online Marketing Award of Excellence Numerous weekly, monthly, and annual awards every year for 24 years.