My goal is to treat all clients in a way that they will want to be my clients for life.
Education and Training
- Associate Broker
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Utah Association of Realtors
- Member of the Salt Lake Board of Realtors
- Member of the Wasatch Front Regional MLS
- Journey to Mastery Graduate
Areas of Expertise
- First Time Home Buyer
- Short Sale/Foreclosure
- Investment and Income Property
- 1031 Exchange
- HUD Homes
Hobbies and Interests
- Mountain Biking
- Drag Racing
- I was born in Salt Lake City and grew up in St. George. Graduated Dixie High School and then moved back to Salt Lake City. I have 4 kids and 13 grandkids. I served 6 years in the National Guard as a Military Policeman. I worked in the Automotive Industry for 25 years as a technician and later as a Parts and Service Director. I have owned several businesses and decided to get into the Real Estate business after many years as an investor. I enjoy analyzing Real Estate Investments and helping people find the home of their dreams.
Communities I Serve
My Credentials and Memberships
- Graduate of the Journey to Mastery Program. Ì¢âÂå¢Member of the National Association of Realtors Ì¢âÂå¢Member of the Utah Association of Realtors Ì¢âÂå¢Member of the Salt Lake Board of Realtors Ì¢âÂå¢Member of the Wasatch Front Regional MLS Ì¢âÂå¢Member of the Park City MLS Ì¢âÂå¢Journey to Mastery Graduate
- Rookie of the Year Finalist.