I love working with and serving my clients while exceeding their expectations. The reason I got into Real Estate was not only a love of homes, but more importantly, a desire to help people achieve their goals and dreams .
Amanda is in her 10th year as a Realtor®. Prior to obtaining her Real Estate License, Amanda worked in the healthcare field caring for heart patients in EKG, Cardiac Rehab, and Cardiology Research. For a while she worked both as a Realtor® and the manager of the Pediatric Cardiology Research Division at the University of Utah and Primary Children's Hospital. She has since retired from Healthcare and is focused on caring for her clients and their Real Estate needs. She enjoys working by referral, and strives to build lasting relationships with her clients. To better serve her clients, she went on and earned her Associate Broker's license in 2017. As a Utah native, she enjoys helping her clients buy and sell homes in Utah, Salt Lake, Weber, and Davis county. She prides herself on her listening, negotiating, and creative problem solving skills. Amanda is very active and enjoys running, hiking, dancing, biking, snorkeling, and competing in local Triathlons. She also enjoys serving in her local Church's Children's organization. Enthusiastic and personable, Amanda is eager to answer any questions and assist with any of your home ownership needs.
Qualifications, Awards and Certifications
· Associate Broker
· 10 Years of Real Estate Experience
· 20+ years of work in customer care and service industries
· Excellent communication skills
· Hard working and enthusiastic
· Strategic thinker
· Creative problem solving skills
· NAR-National Association of Realtors Member
· UAR-Utah Association of Realtors Member
· NWAOR-Northern Wasatch Association of Realtors Member
· CHMS Designation- Certified Home Marketing Specialist
· CNE Designation- Certified Negotiation Expert
· 2010 SBAARE® Rookie of the Year