FIVE REASONS TO SELL IN WINTER
While it may be cold outside - those temps may be working in your favor when it comes to selling a home. Here are just 5 reasons why now may be the right time for you.
Read them over and give me a call so we can discuss them in detail.
- There's less competition - January and February account for less than 6% of home sales
- Buyers are serious - Not everyone looking at houses intends to make a purchase. Real buyers looking to make a purchase—especially if it’s a great house, don't want to take the chance of waiting until spring and losing out on the home
- Hiring movers and other 'home' service providers is usually easier - Movers, home inspectors, etc are booked solid in the spring and summer. This works for you in two ways, especially if you're selling and buying.
- Homes close faster - inspectors, title companies, and mortgage brokers can be backed up for days in spring and summer
- Homes sell - this winter, home inventory is low while the buyer pool remains the same and likely to grow as the Spring market approaches near mid-March
If you are ready to sell or thinking of selling, I'm here to help.
There's no better time to sell or buy a home! Contact me to get started.