Providing solutions to problems and provide great customer service and the rest will take care of itself.
I made my decision to pursue real estate right out of high school because I wanted to educate and guide families with the largest investment of their lives.
I Am driven by my role as a father, my position as a Staff Sergeant and Squad Leader in the Army and my competitive nature which derives from an extensive athletic history.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, majored in Real Estate from Clarion University of PA
- 11 Years military service in the US Army Reserves, one tour Operation Enduring Freedom
- Langley and Oliver High School
- School Sports: college basketball, high school football, basketball, basketball; middle school, cross country, wrestling, soccer
- 2 years as an insurance agent/broker life/fixed annuities
- 7 years as an internet and affiliate marketer
- Background in title services
- Member of Realtors Association of Metropolitan Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Association of Realtors and National Association of Realtors
Want to take your search on the go and find nearby homes? Download my free mobile app.