With more than a decade of experience and success, Carl brings a wealth of knowledge and his expert negotiating skills to Coldwell Banker Preferred. While with his previous broker of 10+ years, Carl specialized in selling homes of all types in and around Philadelphia: single-family, townhouses, and row homes in the historic areas.
Whether he represents the buyer or seller, Carl exceeds expectations, bringing professionalism, expertise, and integrity to every client experience. Carl is honest, hard-working, and extremely knowledgeable about the real estate industry. His portfolio is vast, including: commercial and residential properties, estate sales, rentals, short sales, and investment properties. From beginning to end, he manages the process while keeping the client’s best interest at heart.
Carl and his wife Jean of more than 50 years grew up in the Philadelphia area. There, they raised their 3 lovely daughters in the family-friendly neighborhood of Mount Airy. The family has increased with the addition of 2 wonderful sons-in-law and 6 amazing grandchildren. When Carl is not working, he is enjoying an active lifestyle. He can be found working in his church, at the gym, down the shore, or golfing at a course in Montgomery County.
Notable Achievements & Recognitions:
- 2004 – Rookie of the Year
- 2013 – Agent of the Year
- 2015-2017 – Vice President, Urban Resources Development Corporation (URDC)
- Multiple years – Million-Dollar Club
- Top Philadelphia Seller's Agent – top 8% of 8,630 Phila agents
- Sells Fast – top 27% of 8,630 Phila agents
- Townhouse Expert – top 20% of 8,630 Phila agents
- Short Sale Expert – top 16% of 8,630 Phila agents