Education and Designations
- Ohio Broker License
- Mayor's Real Estate Ambassador Designate, City of Cincinnati
- Relocation Management Certifications (CARTUS)
- Advanced Training (CRS, ABR, SFR)
You'll always feel at home with the Prangleys!
Now that I am going into my 33rd year of selling Real Estate, I think I am getting the knack of it. It's all about falling in love with the house. When selling, we want to make the house so attractive that one can not resist buying it.
Most buyers are looking for their idea of a tall, dark and handsome home, and then they see one that they fall in love with and all of the sudden tall, dark and handsome is not so important.
Through these 33 years, I have spent the majority of the time working on the East side and have really come to know and specialize in the Hyde Park, Mt. Lookout and Columbia Tusculum areas, which I have fallen in love with.
Two of my most important sayings are:
"You will always feel at home with Kathleen." and
"I will share with you my 33 years of knowledge to help you make an informed decision."
- Christ the King Church, Mt. Lookout
- Former Advisory Board Member, St. Ursula Academy
- Habitat for Humanity
- Former Board Member, Cincinnati Marlins
- American Heart Association
- Member, Navy League
- Member, Advisory Board, Cincinnati Dress for Success
- Member, BizWomen, Cincinnati
- Corporate Guild Steering Committee
"You always made us feel we were your #1 customer and we immediately felt we could trust you implicitly. That was important to us, especially as you managed some of our affairs when we were out of town." - Jim S.
"The full experience I had listing my property with Kathleen Prangley and Team blew away my expectations. I received a full cash offer above my asking price within 3 days of listing my property. Kathleen and Team are incredible. I have relocated to Boston but really wish I could have brought them all here with me." - Matt S.
"Her local knowledge is tremendous! ...her responsiveness and genuine interest to help and always do the right thing for her clients helped a great deal!" - Kai amp; Tamara T.
"I have worked with a number of realtors over the years and I would rank you at the top!" - George S.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Ohio Association of Realtors Presidents Sales Club Numerous Service Excellence Awards Mayor's Real Estate Ambassador Designate , City of Cincinnati Winner, JD Power & Associates Award Named by The Business and Professional Women's Journal one of the top 10 Women in Real Estate Beaulah Mathys Achievement Award 2005 Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors Circle of Excellence 1986-2013